Heart Break and Break Down


I broke down in tears last night. Something happened between me and my ex. Since I was ready to accept my ex as a friend, last night, my ex told me something which I shouldn't be angry or matter at all. But I couldn't accept it. I wet my pillow with tears. I am so stupid.


I now accept that I am still deeply in love with my ex. My ex wants me back. I want to, but I can't. It hurts. It is so painful. I cried all the way to work today. Yes, I'm pathetic. I'm so pathetic. I'm so stupid. Something happened and there's nothing we can do about it. I'm so heart broken that I don't think I can be friends with my ex. I'm in limbo land. I don't know what to do. I miss my ex. But, I'm so heart broken, when my ex told me about what happened, my heart just stopped, I can't breath, a sharp pain in my heart, I can feel it starting to crack. I can't breath, before I knew it, I was bawling my eyes out. I don't get myself. It's just so confusingly bad. I need a slap. Anybody, please slap me. I need to snap out of it.
To my ex: Please give me time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises