Is Honesty the Best Policy?

There are plenty, way plenty of things for me to say. Especially after being away from the internet for so long... So many, good god, I don't know where to start. Thus rest assure that this WILL be a long post, rest assure... (Warning: Set some good time to read through my post)

Okey let's take things one at a time. I've started car pooling again with my car pool mate. And I miss my CPM (car pool mate, that is). He is always full of insights and discovery. Sometimes it is like discovery upon discovery of yourself over and over again... Thanks Meer. I needed that today. And when I arrived in the office, my beautiful colleague Saliza bought me a belt from Bangkok. I love it, it's belt with an eagle emblem with "Ride to Live, Live to Ride" around it. I love it, I absolutely love it. I've been needing a belt recently, and voila... I got one! (This is "The Secret" at work, I think).

Today the office feels a little chirpier. I don't know how to describe it, but the atmosphere feels light. I feel like Monday today. Perhaps because I have not been to office since I came back to shore. Perhaps it's mid week and everybody is in running/operating mode now, not the start-up mode as the weekdays begin (unlike me)...

The two trainees who joined me offshore, came up to me not long after I arrived the office to claim my promise to them. I promised them breakfast at WyWy Restaurant. So I kept my word and brought them both for breakfast. The trainees were a little worried about an offshore trip that they were supposed to go yesterday. They did mention last week that they were going to give yesterday's trip offshore a pass, but due to some miscommunication, it caused them as a 'no-show' to yesterday's trip. And they are worried about it. A 'no-show' is a big no-no and could sometimes create quite a stir. But I'm fully aware that they did confirm about not joining yesterday's trip last week. So it was not their fault.

Okey, these are the things that are running in my head at this moment in time.

I have made a big, no, huge, no, gigantic, no, humongous boo-boo. What is this boo-boo? Well, that's the thing... This is a personal blog and my therapy for my mind, sort of a way to vent out. But for the first time and post, that I simply cannot put down what is in my mind now here in my blog. It is not something that I am ashamed of, or something I want to hide. But... sometimes, I think to myself, how personal can a personal blog can be? I've shared with you, many personal insights, thoughts and feelings about myself as a way of dealing with my problems. A problem share is a problem halved, so to speak. But this time, I simply and absolutely cannot share. And it's tearing me apart. I want to be honest with my loyal readers, but how will people react to my honesty? Is it really the best policy?

Okey, let's sidetrack for a little bit (to prevent me from spilling my beans). I have many pictures taken from offshore. And some of them are absolutely remarkable. Remarkable feats of engineering at work. I also took some video to share, but with the absence of my laptop and the absence of my bluetooth at work PC, so, I couldn't download the pictures. I will put them in once my new laptop arrives. The picture in my previous post was the picture I took at the end of dawn, just before my flight back onshore. It was serene. It was calming, the air was still yet cooling, the sea was calm and hardly feel the vessel moving... You can even hear the seagulls from afar... It was peaceful after a hard week's work.

So anyway, I still have loads to write, but I am a little tired now... Not tired of writing this down, but just plain tired. I haven't had a restful sleep lately. Hopefully my CPM doesn't mind driving my car back home later. Until then, will post a few 'censored' version of my... fiasco... so to speak, okey, I'm just rambling unneccessary now. Okey, (again), till then, Adios Amigos and Amigas.... Take care everybody...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises