Before You Know it...

I'm back offshore...

I wasn't dreading it so much this time round as I am going to work for only a week, and then off for two weeks and then offshore again for 16 days and spending my new year here.

Perhaps my next trip offshore, I'd be dreading to go with the knowledge that I will be here throughout Christmas and New Year.  Not that I celebrate Christmas, but I suppose any reason for celebration is a good time to be onshore.  

So what have been happening to me recently?  Oh, life onshore has been really hectic.  I found new friends to hang out with, well sort of.  Besides spending a lot of my time with my future housemate, Billy and we totally had fun and laughter together.  I'm moving out of my current dwelling during my two weeks off next week.  It's probably the last saddest moment for me for this year.  I love my housemates, I love being with them, and they are the nicest people I've ever lived with.  But unfortunately, I have to go.  Not that I have to, but I must.  I am forced by my thinking and feeling to move on with my life, for the better.  Living in my room reminds me fondly of YKW.  All good memories...  but I must leave that behind me.  Oh, depressing...

On the bright side of life, there have been some movement on my house construction...  It is going very well, the documents are being drafted this week...  And when I come back onshore, I will talk to the lawyers and contractor for any changes and sign them immediately.  The contractor have also promised to start construction once I sign the documents, so construction could be as early as December.  It's all good.  I was fed up with the delays.  I have been raving about the construction of my house almost for a year now.  Building your own dream home does comes with stress...  Just a note for you all out there thinking of building you dream home.

Workwise, before I came back onshore, Aiedee and I spent three days, sorting out the engineering workpacks and everything can be found in an instant, everything was in order...  Two weeks later...  Everything is (mind my language) fucking up and down, inside out...  I came offshore with headache and when I saw the office/room, my head was throbbing...  I arrived at 9am and slept until 2pm and my head still hurt.  And Aiedee if you are reading this, I tell you, you're going to be freaking busy!!!  "Hancur! Hancur!"  Apakan????!!!! LOL

Okay, my head is still throbbing...  I guess that's it from me for now... Until then, Ciao baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises