Updates from Kemaman

Hello there,

Here I am at Bandar Cukai, Kemaman, Terengganu.  In my hotel room, it's a cheap room just as I like it to be, I'm not a great believer on expensive hotel room.  Unless if I am at a resort where most of my time will be in the room.  I'm on my new laptop... which I didn't have time to blog about.  I actually ordered the new beautiful aluminium cast Macbook.  And I seriously, seriously LOVE IT.  SERIOUSLY!  The black Macbook was fantastic, and this new one is wonderfully brilliant.  It's still the same in some sense, but somehow its even better in this new one...  The laptop body is solid, and the keypad and trackpad improved a lot...  A whole lot...  And it wasn't anything wrong before... it's just really really good!!!

I arrived yesterday with Aiedee at LCCT (Low Cost Carrier Terminal) KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport), and it was quite a relaxing journey, the only problem which was easily resolved was that no bag pooling allowed which I think is a lousy idea.  We pooled our bags together and we got told that we were excess baggage.  So I had to pull out Aiedee's bag out of my luggage.  And that was fine.  It is a silly policy I think, but that's budget airline for you eh?

We stayed at a cheap hotel at Bangi..  Because we're only using the room for an overnight stay.  Aiedee's friends picked us up at the hotel and we ate at PuteraJaya before retiring to bed last night.  This morning, we woke up and Aiedee's friend picked us up to send us to the bus station.  Three hours later we arrive at Cheras, Kelantan, because Kemaman is just a few minutes away.  The bus stop for Kemaman is a little further up this town.  It's complicated, but hey, I'm enjoying my time so far.  We arrived at Aiedee's humble abode, greeted by his wife.  

Not long after that, we went out for food and he helped checked me in to this hotel.  Cukai Utama Hotel.  This hotel, I would give a one and a half star, but very very clean... Will post some pictures.  Oh I nearly forgot, we went to a Hutan Bakau (Mangrove Forest) Park before stopping for food.  It was a nice place, and is running down a little.  Aiedee told me, it used to be a great place, but now due to lack of maintenance, it's running down...  I took some pictures, but the lighting was bad...  it was early afternoon...  

So that's about it.  This trip is really different.  In many sense.  But I'm liking it.  I'm still digesting food, had the most delicious Curry noodle ever.  I'm looking forward towards the next few days...  I feel like I'm on an adventure...

Until then...  Ciao...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises