Countdown to KL begins!

I am back offshore now.  I had a great time onshore. 

Every night we (Sulaiman and I) went to the city to run my errands, when I arrive on Sunday morning, we went straight to Bandar to pick up a few stuff from my place.  I wanted to run a few errands, such as finding a new laptop to buy, finding a new mobile phone, buy groceries but that didn't happened, as I was a little bummed out because most QQeStore in Kiulap and most laptop shops are closed that Sunday morning.

So we decided to go to The Mall, and it was jammed packed.  We finally got a car park at the Centrepoint Mall basement car park.  The QQeStore at Gadong opened and I learnt that they didn't have the phone model that I wanted.  AV Electronics which is Apple's Authorised Reseller in Brunei, opened, I didn't realise that they had open a showroom there.  And I went and had a look with the new Macbook.  Very, very, very enticing.  But it is very expensive.  I wanted to buy it, but considering my budget, I don't think I could afford that price.  It was a little steep for me.

(pause...)

I've thought about the writing a diary moment here, but I didn't feel much like writing, purely because I am now offshore, without a laptop and using Aiedee's Laptop at the moment, which used to be mine, so for the next couple of weeks or specifically 10 days, I will not be able to update my blog as often as I liked.  But Aiedee has already offered me to use his laptop anytime, because he knows how much I love to blog.  I suppose it is nice again to have a friend that understands and tolerate each other.  

So I'm still laptop hunting, I will need a laptop before going to KL, which is also specifically 10 days from now.  Because I will be taking a lot of pictures, and I will have to upload them to clear spaces from my camera's memory card.  Oh as for the phone, as I was saying, we went to Gadong, and low and behold, I found the mobile phone that I wanted!  It was a tough call.  Why?  Because I had to part with $1,300 to purchase it.  But I need a phone to communicate.  After window shopping at The Mall to think.  I succumb to the situation, and bought it anyway.  And up till now.  I love the phone.  I LOVE IT!!!  The reviews for that phone was very good and indeed, the reviews after reviews of the phone the phone reigns true.  It is indeed a superb phone.  

I think I will keep this phone for a long time.  Because it is such a fabulous tool to have.  And the graphics on it, simply stunning, the construction is solid...  I'm totally raving about this phone.  It is as close as an iPhone.  It is very responsive to touch, thanks to the refined Touchflo build by HTC.  

The next couple of nights, we went back and forth to Bandar/city after work hours and having dinner and to reformat and pick up Aiedee's laptop.  Since I sold it to him, the Macbook needs to be reconfigured to his name and settings.  And this laptop is now good as new.  The shop where I bought it even cleaned the laptop for me, and really, IT IS good as new.  And I am so surprised that despite the fact that the new Macbook is out.  The Black Macbook's price did not budge.  And I didn't expect that at all.  I should have sold my Black Macbook at a higher price.  But oh well, but it is still a relatively high price for most people.  

So anyway, I will provide you with more stuff soon, as I'm not in a writing mood at the moment... So until then... C'est la vie...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises