Nothing much

There's nothing much going in my life, thus that is why I didn't update much.

Yesterday's highlight was just that we had a emergency response drill and that went on for about an hour, we had to stand in a square and wait for the stand down siren.  My thoughts, there are a lot of it, but nothing that cross my mind right now.  How I am feeling.  Blank.  Not empty or like there's some void, just blank.  

I don't know, it is weird.  I've never felt like this before, it's just blank.  Not empty or lonely, just blank.  Emotionless.  That's about it really, nothing much else to say.  Hey, why not write about yourself eh, the going ons in your life, it would be nice to know, instead of me ranting eh....

Until then, c'est la vie....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises