What a Trip!

Days have passed so quickly.  I am now, back home.

It was weird, before going to KLIA LCCT (Kuala Lumpur International Airport Low Cost Carrier Terminal), we stopped by Putrajaya.  And as soon as I realised that I am about to go home.  A migraine hit me so hard.

The crowd at the LCCT wasn't helping either.  I felt like I wanted to throw up.  I think, and don't mark me word for word on this, but I think this is the last time I'm going on a budget airline...  But if the situation opt me to go using a budget airline, I will use that service again, it all comes down to... obviously cost.

Aiedee was kind to send me off to the terminal.  I love that guy, he's a great guy, a great friend.  Actually, I miss him now, we've bonded and became buddies for the last few weeks and now, I ironically feel alone back at home.  I felt much better having him around.  Here I am sitting by myself, eating by myself.  Sad, I know...

I slept all day today, I woke up at 3pm to pee and then I slept back again until 6pm, showered and got ready.  I don't have much to say about my trip to KL except that I had lots of fun and it went the way I wanted it to be.  I became a traveller, not a tourist or the typical brunei out on a shopping spree.  It was a break I wanted, and Aiedee have been very accommodating and pleasing friend to me.  It will not be my last trip with him, in fact it will be the beginning of something new.  I texted my house agent and I might probably meet the lawyers to sign the papers for my house.  I'm tired of moving and it is time to settle down.  I haven't packed my stuff yet, I'm moving to...  Well, actually I haven't decide yet.  I met up with Billy when I arrived Brunei last night and we talked about many things, we talked about my moving in, and there are some issues that needs addressing before I move in, but I hope it will be fine.  He's a fantastic friend, he's been there for me throughout my ups and downs, but as living together is concerned, we both have a small problem.  But we'll see... how it goes...  Besides, I think it won't be much of a problem as I am rarely home anyway, being offshore and all that...

But I haven't made any decisions yet...  I'll keep you guys posted.

I am still resizing the photos, the photos will come... until then, Ciao' baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises