Few snapshots from KL

Just a few snapshots I would like to share during my time in KL.  This is the day before the last day.  

This is me at Starbucks near Bukit Bintang, using Aiedee's Laptop (because I forgot to recharge my laptop's battery) to look for lenses for my camera.  Oh forgot to mention all these while, I finally got the lens that I wanted.  And for a great bargain too!  I got a Tamron 18-250mm f/4:5.6 and it is FANTASTIC!!!! 

These were not taken using the new lenses, because I couldn't use the Tamron lens covers over the canon lens that I have.  But nevertheless, these are my favourites.  Aidee, his wife and I, have never been to KL Tower...  So for us, this was a great day for us all.

Aiedee and his wife, spying over a private chopper landing on Times Square.

Just info sharing...  I was bored taking pictures of KL...  KL Tower is the fourth highest communication tower in the world, if my memory serves me right...

The landscape is just breath taking...  Gasp!

So there, more to come if I can find decent ones to post...  Not that there is indecencies in my photo taking...  LOL...  Hope you like it, if you don't, deal with it...  LOL...  Until then Ciao baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises