A Rush

Last night, I spent most of my time chatting with old friends and it was nice to chat with them again, it is ironic at times that I am close with people more when I am offshore...  I suppose loneliness does that to you...

I chatted till late last night that I even didn't have my shower, so finally at about midnight I took my warm and needed shower, I felt refreshed, but I also felt a little thirsty.  So I went downstairs to the mess room to get myself some drinks, I was thinking a hot malt drink would send me to sleep.  The catering chef called me up and ask me to follow him to the kitchen, and when I got there, he handed me a bowl of nicely spiced up indomee.  And I just couldn't resist, I know I shouldn't but hey, it's there, handed to me and it would be rude to say no.  So I took it, sat in front of the TV and low and behold, Hairspray was about to play on HBO.

I sat there till half past 2a.m enjoying myself watching Hairspray.  I imagined myself living in a fantasy world where dance and music is the norm.  It would be cool, don't you think?  Dancing your way to work, wouldn't it be nice if life is all dance and music.  Some say, it is, you know, the rhythm of life, so to speak.  So anyway, after a ciggy or two, I went back upstairs to my room, still thinking of Hairspray, and what I most likely to be if I were in it.  I still don't know who I would be.  But there I was, on the bed, listening to a synchronised snoring from the other beds, which I am used to, by the way.  And suddenly, felt a rush...  Perhaps it was the noodle, or the hot malt, but I felt a rush of passion and excitement.  No, I'm not 'entertaining' myself, but I had feelings of 'I-want-to-be's.  I felt like there is no tomorrow and I have to do it now and there.  I felt like running again, I felt like being the best man I could be, I felt like I want to do everything there and then.  

I saw myself running myself fit again, I see myself looking at the construction of my house, I see myself being popular and cool.  I see myself feeling good about myself.  I suppose, I haven't given myself much break.  I mean, I have been feeling quite low and blaming myself and others for my failed relationship, I feel fat and lazy, I feel quite negative about myself recently.  So I suppose that is my emotional response to give myself some slack and wake up to a new day.  Indeed I am wide awake this early morning to write this blog giddy about feeling good.  

It is like a new day has dawn on me...  So anyway, last night, I think I exhausted myself with the rush in my head and by the snoring rhythm from my roommates.  I wish everyone is giddy with good feelings...  And having a musical day...  Until then Ciao Baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises