Under Attack!!!

There are unusual faces showing up on the platform.  And with guns too...!

When I went downstairs to the gym yesterday early evening, there were army guys everywhere.  They looked wet and tired.  I felt sorry for them.  And when I came downstairs after gym and shower, they were in make-up, the slap dash kind of army type, with wigs and machine gun, having coffee at the mess room.  It was kind of funny, of course, we rarely see machine gun, let alone wigs...  I assume they are having an exercise training or something like that...

So what's up with me lately?  Besides being bored offshore, I'm trying to concentrate on myself, by gaining fitness level and losing excess fat.  I need to look hot again, you know, being single again, I have to look hot to attract, people say, looks are not everything, but seriously?  We're in a world of vanity and looks is all that matters, the matter of heart is more of a second factor.  Where do you think the saying "love at first sight" comes from....  It is not like you can see the heart and soul of a person through your eyes.  Also, I need to look good for Bangkok...  LOL

My looks and everything I do is mostly based on my own self esteem.  I suffer from low self esteem, and that's an ongoing problem that I am always trying to solve.  I don't have the confidence required to be cool or stand out from the rest.  I'm always average, I'm always sticking with the majority.  I don't know why is that, but that's me I suppose.

Four freaking days to go back onshore, pack up my stuff and move out of the house.  More stress to come.  But by the time I come back, my contract documents will be drafted and I'm a step closer to my dream house.  Oh there also some changes in my offshore rota next year, and it's good news, for me at least.  I will spend less time offshore next year.  This is because my rota will be four weeks office, and two weeks offshore.  Cool huh?  This is because I anticipate that I need to be onshore most of the time once my house start construction.  I'm also quite excited about it, but my quality of life will be much less than usual, I will suffer from financial short falls for the next year or two.  Hopefully it will be okay.  I just need to a little hard for my work appraisal.  

For me, there's a lot of changes in the next few years, a lot of uncertainties, I suppose, more trials and tribulations in the future.  So this blog will be quite interesting in the near future...  So I'm off, I'm going to the site, to see my guys at work, we're short of markers at the moment, our marker didn't get a seat on this morning's chopper.  Until then, Ciao baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises