Good News, Bad News

Nevertheless, news...

Bad news first...  Psychologically, it is always good to tell the bad news first, because people expect the worst that could come out from you, the worst situation, and the mindset sort of prepared yourself, it is like bracing yourself before hitting the oncoming car...  So anyway, the bad news is, I will be coming back from offshore in January a week after New Year.  I was thinking to have a belated New Year celebration (by myself, that is).  But after a tele-conversation with my back-to-back colleague earlier this afternoon, he could only get a flight back to Brunei from the Philippines after one week.  The thought of it already makes me depressed.  That means that I will be there offshore for at least 17 days.  Oh, depressing...  But on the bright side, is that Aiedee will be back offshore during that time, so the least is that we'd get bored together... LOL

So good news, beside knowing for the fact and previously mention that my house will be constructing soon and the fact that I will have a four weeks onshore and only two weeks offshore rota is that I'm coming home TOMORROW i.e. Friday!!!  (For a moment there, I paused because I forgot what the good news was! - pathetic!)  Oh well, so much so for the short lived happiness.  How this came about was... that since I will be staying a few days longer after the new year, I asked my back-to-back to replace me earlier.... So that fair right?  Oh whatever, but that tickle my fancy at the moment.  I've already made a to-do list and I am ever so excited. 

So what else is there...  Oh the thought of going back home already gives me goosebumps.  I've got many things to see and people to do... (and vice versa *wink*).  My weekend is actually already full of plans...  But (thinking for a moment)...  I don't think any of it will be posted here...  I don't think my readers are ready for my personal adventures!  Until then, Ciao baby!

p/s:  But depending on the curiosity of my readers...  I might just write it, for you....  Entice me! LOL...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises