Miracle

There's a lot of 'heat' radiating from this blog, so I'm going to talk something out of the past and into something of my future and relevance.  I'm going to let things cool down a bit.

"People will expect miracles.  You are the miracle.  You have to find a way to be that miracle", that's taken from a movie I watched last night, The Guardian.

And today, I saw someone's shout out hoping for a miracle to happen in his facebook (not literally).  So why am I talking about miracles this time?  

Let's see, the dictionary defines 'Miracle' as ‘a surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural orscientific laws and is therefore considered to be the work of a divine agency’.

So I think a miracle happened to me last night.  There were some private dialogs that were exchanged yesterday afternoon, it was a weird proposal but last night, low and behold, my 'on-hold' relationship is now a real relationship.  Although I must admit that there were some weirdness going on at first, but things later took for a better turn.  So I'm not quite sure about where this is going, but between my new relationship and me, IT IS a miracle.  I'm thankful for the work of a divine agency, so to speak.

I suspect there's some mind game going on.  But I suppose being ancient as I am, I'm done playing mind games.  I know when it is time to just let these games pass.  There are times that trying to win mind games are not only painful but it causes a lot of stress and heartache.  The weird proposal I was talking about, I think, was some kind of test on me, but when it comes to mind games, playing along helps, but sometimes it bites you back.  So it's much better to be honest about my feelings, and making it clear, that I'm for real.  Wow, for real.  That is something I would have never expect to say in this lifetime.  (A handful of people would agree).  But I feel this is it.  Let the dance begin.  Life sometimes is like a dance, don't you think?  There are times when we dance a hard tempo, then, we glide, dancing a waltz with smiles and laughter, gliding through life.  

I am thankful for a lot of things, thus why I play Dido's Thank You in this blog.  I think it's appropriate.  Without dwelling too much into my past, I just want to thank you everyone for listening, reading and sticking by me, throughout my good and bad times this year.  If you are a follower of this blog, you would know that this year, has a lot of bad than it's good.  Mostly through my own wrongdoings and mistakes, and dare I say, my own stupidity.  I especially want to thank you YKW, for showing me a life beyond my expectation, for guiding me, for being there even when I don’t deserve it after how I acted and treated you, for opening up my eyes, and letting me grow to this better man that I am now.  I mean that from the deepest part of my heart.  You are definitely a positive influence in my life.  Thank you.  And I’ve been meaning to say this and I know it’s not even close to enough that “I am truly, truly, truly sorry for everything.  Truly Sorry”.

I told something to my super secret confidante (now will be known as SSC) *wink*wink* LOL, that writing in this blog is like having my own sounding board.  I don't mind who reads it.  I appreciate comments and feedbacks, to tell me off, that I'm an idiot or otherwise.  I love to be proven wrong.  I will defend my thoughts as much as I can, but rest assure, that I will always absorb and take other people's opinion or comment into my consideration.  I suppose that's how we learn.  I know colleagues read this, some bosses read it, strangers read it, exes read it, perhaps future lovers (if there's such) read it, basically, anybody who have a freaking internet and into reading personal junky journals read this...  I don't mind.  

I know most people read my journals and have their own sense of judgement in mind, stereotyping or labeling me.  It's each and everybody's right to do so.  I can only hope it is a positive label.  But be careful of disposing it.  Like that one liner, from a comedy show Becker, that I saw a few years ago... that goes... "Opinions are like asses.  Everybody has one...  But not everyone wants to hear them"...  It was hilarious...  I laughed till I cried...  To this date, that has got to be one of my favourite lines of all time.  In the future, I would like to see readers giving me advices, challenge my thoughts, because by doing that, I would grow and perhaps by a miracle, my readers would to.

Quoting a song by ‘Everybody’s Free (To Wear Sunscreen)’ by the actor Baz Luhrman :  “Be careful who’s advice you buy, but be patient to those who supply it.  Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing is a way fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth”

Until then, I wish for you all the miracles of life has to offer in your everyday life…  Take care, Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises