Spite

Someone out there is acting on spite.  I won't mention it here, but I just wanted to know why...

Someone told me a big fat lie about my best friend, I confronted my best friend and it was not true, I thought to myself, why would someone say a lie like that.  It was as if this someone (tired of typing 'someone' so I'll give and initial... X nicely marks the spot)...  As I was saying, I was wondering and asking why X tell such a lie about my best friend and the intention was clearly to break us apart.  Obviously, X is acting on spite, being ridiculously spiteful.  X told me that my best friend said I was thick and pathetic.  I asked my best friend, he said, first of all thick, is not in his vocabulary and no, he didn't say all of that.  He said if ever someone said that, it would be probably be X.  

Recently, X's friend which is just an acquaintance of mine, told another big fat lie, trying to break my new relationship apart.  Coincidence, maybe.  But what are the high chances of that?  X's friend told my new other half that I have been texting, chatting on MSN.  And that I am trying to cheat with X's friend.  X's friend (let's give a letter for this idiot, as 'I'), have been telling that I meet 'I' behind my other half's back.  And texting and chatting on MSN which neither have I any knowledge of.  That I wanted to 'get it on' with this idiotic 'I'.  That's sad.  Total and utterly sad and mind numbingly pathetic.  Why would someone do that?

Revenge, vengeance, getting even and spiteful may be satisfying.  Although, I must say, pathetic.  It's almost heart breaking, not for me, but for the spiteful party.  I didn't know that some people may stoop that low, to seek vengeance.  At times, I find it really funny because it's that low and pathetic.  It's just disgracefully sad.  Of all the useful things that one can do in this lifetime, they just wasted it on trying to destroy, beautiful friendships and relationships...  

I feel sad with the occasional smirk, thinking about what will happen next. I'm enjoying a nice and dare I say, happy  life.  And I hope X and 'I' have better things to do, other than being spiteful and handing out lies to people and causing not just me, but others grief.  So far, life's been good, work's been hectic at times, busy at most times, I've been spending a lot of my time in the office, yesterday alone, I spent the whole day segregating engineering packs, and found that we have a full box of completed work packs still not put away.  This over loaded our files and should be thrown away...  I've been helpful with the construction supervisor, writing up daily reports which no one reads (at least onshore counterparts are not, y'know, holidays and such) and today things are looking up, despite the on-coming bad weather from shore.  

So anyway, got more stuff to do, and I'll leave you with that.  Guys out there reading this, thanks for listening to my useless rambling... Until then, take care and Ciao baby!

Comments

Anonymous said…
conpius eh babe baca. Mcm soalan maths saja. ehehhe jawapan apa hehehe
Anonymous said…
awu... biasa lah handal maths dulu kan... hehehehe...

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises