Bitch Pills

I think the doctor gave me Bitch Pills yesterday. I am easily annoyed and agitated i.e. bitchy and in return I get nasty to anybody close. Yesterday, I had a late lunch with a friend at KFC Kiulap, there were two girls in uniforms ordering food in front of me, they were talking in a thick-and-out-of-place English accent, and acting so cute about it. At first, I ignored them as I was also thinking about what I want to get. They took their own sweet time, ordering and cancelling over and over again, maybe zinger, maybe not, maybe this, no, I think just chicken, no, maybe not... That went on for about five bleeding minutes! Then when the guy who took their order finally got the total, the 'fat ugly' girl (as I call her - FYI, I was on the pills) told her in her thick accent, "Oh, by the way, separate bills please!" Oh for goodness sake!

If you wanted separate bills, you should not butt in when her other friend is ordering! And what is even more annoying, her other friend paid for both bills! What is the whole point?! So I told this to my friend who was in the middle of enjoying his chicken. And he told me "God, you're bitchy? What did the doctor gave you? Bitch Pills?". Hence this post.

Maybe it's the new antibiotics that I am taking. The doctor did tell me that the antibiotics are a little stronger. I have not been nasty to anybody today, it is just that I am not my usual self, I tend to keep to myself and keep quiet in my own corner. A few colleagues have notice this, I just tell them, I'm just under the weather.

Monday morning, my tonsils and my throat flared up again, so I went to the doctor. Coughing is really painful, my nose have been running all Sunday Night. My head was spinning and feeling feverish. Again last night, I had another fever episode. My body was burning hot. I couldn't wake up but I eventually did at about 10pm because I was having hunger pangs and had to entertain my stomach. I took some more bitch pills, and I felt better. I managed to sleep most of the night.

On Sunday, me and baby (that's what you want me to start calling you right?) made over my small room. Since I am installing my new air condition on Sunday, and they will definitely make a mess, we decided that, it is high time to organised my room. The thing about me, I'm an organised disorganised mess maker. To the naked eye, my room is disorganised. But if you carefully notice that all disorganisation is in organised fashion e.g a pile of laundry, a pile of open letters, etc. It is all in it's pile of organised mess. After that, we decided to do a quick furniture shopping. We went to the 'ikea' shop at Beribi, and bought the Brattby Shelf. It was $265, since I will assemble myself so it was $240. Then just when our transaction had just completed. A colleague behind the counter told the lady who was entertaining me "No, wrong price!". And I thought, oh no, don't tell me, it is more!. Then her colleague reaffirms, that the shelf was Brattby and told her and me that "Brattby products is under April Month Discount!".... So the final price of my shelf was $185! Yaay! For me!

It took me nearly 2 hours to install the unit. And I had a bimbo moment. Baby just laughed at me! I was stressed that I thought I did something wrong in the first place that I had to start all over again. In fact it was just about turning the board around!

It is now noon. I'm hungry. Till then, take care... Adios Amigos and Amigas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises