COB : Closing of Business

Yes, a second post of the day, and yes, that means I am bored.

Good news first, the computer shop called me today and told me my laptop is here! But she mention that they ran out of the 2GB RAM, and my new laptop I have upgraded to 4GB RAM... but all she has at the moment is the extra 1GB. So I'd have to settle with 3GB RAM for now.

And yesterday, when I got back home, my housemates told me that espeed is already installed but, but, but not such a big surprise, that espeed is was down. My friend told me Telbru did post an apology article in the newspaper for the espeed downtime, but no-what-so-ever explanation why it was down. To me it feels like, some who did something wrong and apologised, then just walk the other way, laughing.... All that hard earn cash... They just took it... and all we get is downtime, inconvenience and a simple sorry. Great! Fantastic! (Disclaimer: I didn't read the article, thus if my friend lied, I am lying to you too!)

Kellaz, stop digressing... Oh yes, I am writing this post exactly at 4pm closing of business. The office is winding down. I have been in a meeting all afternoon, which is a desktop review using a 3D model. And yes it was impressive. But after a while, looking at the mouse and the jerky 3D animation. It was like watching Cloverfield. I was a little dizzy, or maybe I am still tired . I'm going to drive down to Kiulap to pick up my laptop... What is my new laptop? Ah, I'll write more on that tomorrow, you don't want me to run out of things to say, would you?

But before that, I will be joining a gym soon and stop by there for a bit. At JPMC. Why? Because it is en route to my home from work. So have to fork out some hard cash for that. Besides, I've been expanding a little, emphasis on the "LITTLE" and I miss running. Oh yeah, I love to run. If running is as natural as breathing, I would run forever (you know what I mean). If the world is a continues circle. I'd run the globe. Yeah, right.. exaggeration there, but true, I love to run, more than I love to.... *gasp* blog! I did join the popular 'Fitness Zone' once, but I sold my membership off, because it was just too.... Never mind... Yes, I'm a lazy bastard! I admit - LOL

*Gasp* work emails after for just *ping*ed in my inbox... I better go! Till then peeps. Adios. Be safe, play safe, stay safe, just be safe, will ya! Take care!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises