Shitty Day

Yesterday, as I was under the weather plus a little bad weather then into worst weather as my grammar was under scrutiny under my already turbulent weather. Things were just getting a little dimmer to just a mere bleak.

In short, things are not well, I am not well and things aren't getting any better. My tonsil is still swollen (till now) with the occasional headache. It feels persistent. It just won't go away. I hate this.

Today in the office, I am very agitated. A few people have already experience my wrath. I'm not in a great mood. I just want to be left alone. I want to be invincible. Just don't talk to me. But of course, work does not work that way, and everybody is talking supremely loud today, perhaps it is Friday, and everybody is in a cheery mood and I am not. I came late today to work, because earlier this morning, I have a headache, so I gave myself some time to lay my head for a little bit. And when I woke up, my headache was quite bearable, and thought it was time to go to work. Besides my health condition, I know that in the office, they refer me to the office slacker. So not going to the office is not an option. I feel bullied to go. The office does not believe in migraine, headaches or sick with respect to me, all they know and see is when I am not in the office for whatever reasons, I'm just slacking off and giving excuses. Somehow, I wish almost everyone who think that I am just a slacker to feel how it feels to have a migraine, every other day, and let me see if they can survive the day.

Okey this might sound like a whiny (is that spelling correct?) post. So let me tell you the good things, first of all, the SLR camera that I am interested in, I have already deleted that from the online order that I made, I got a better offer through a friend that gets SLRs camera from KL. So that's sorted out, in fact fortunately there's a unit today, and I can get it by today or tomorrow. Brilliant!! I made another order for my new laptop casing and another phone. I'm buying an LG KS20. Will post more on that soon. I love the LG. It is such a solid and sexy piece of art. Not just a phone. It is just so sexy. I haven't told you about my new laptop. My new laptop is the 2.4GHz, 250GB hard disc, Macbook Black... Again, it is sexy...

Must be feeling sexy recently....

Besides that, everything sucks. Work sucks. More like shitty... but nevertheless whatever. Shitty, come and get me... I'm done.

Till then, Adios...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises