Rush Hour

I decided to give the biweekly netball game a miss today.  I decided to drive back home a bit early.  Had to leave office early to pick up my friend's Apple Time Machine to send to the shop for some sort of tweaking.  I was actually contemplating to play or run errands.  I also wanted to buy iKlear from the same shop for my laptop.  So I thought to myself, I might as well...

The Mac book black stains easily, after reading one forum to another, all recommended iKlear.  So I bought and...  Pah!  Nothing.  So I decide to use a hand wash as one of the recommendations in the forum.  It worked! (almost).  I also put on the mac crystal cover on to make sure it won't stain again.  My mac book look even more sexy.  Just like the owner - ha-ha!

I will play netball this Thursday instead.  There is another game tomorrow.  So perhaps I could join that one.  I'm still new to this netball thingy, was supposed to be just for fun, but now, I wanted to be good at it.  Oh, also, I have also done my laundry!  No more procrastinating.  Well almost all of my laundry.  Ironing?  That I will send it to the nearest laundrette.  I have also called up the bank with regards to my house plans, called up the workshop to follow up with my car which I crashed in February (yes, it's still in the workshop, I haven't picked it up yet).  I have to renew insurance for two cars this month.  Pay off my car.  And a whole lot more.  There's many outstanding stuff that I have been procrastinating to do.  I gave myself a kick in the bum.  A wake up call.

It's all good.  It will be good.  I must do them.  No more procrastinating.  Oh I still have to send my mac book for the upgrade.  The shop still owe me a Gigabyte of RAM.  That is for tomorrow's errand to run...  Oh well, there goes my netball game!  Anyway, that's it for now, till then, adios!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for visiting.

I clean my black macbook with a damp towel weekly. I cleans the stains off. Once in a while, I suse a bit of alcohol.

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises