Lazy Sunday

It has been a relaxing Sunday, something I needed.  

Tomorrow will be the start of a new week.  I am hopeful that next week will be a great week.  I have an instinct about it.  I have been away from the office for a little bit to settle my house plans.  Not the house plan itself but, the planning side.  I suppose with a little background of Project Engineering and now as a Planning Engineer.  I should be able to handle all of these perfectly.

I was hoping to spend my Hari Raya AidilFitri in my new house/home.  But considering all of the delays, I don't think I can.  I can try, of course, but I wouldn't want to rush the contractors to build my house and by that way, mistakes would be prone.  So I told them to just take their time to build my house properly.

It is quite an achievement that I am able to build my house at my age.  I'm sort of proud of myself, but unfortunately it is sad that I don't have anyone to share my joy.  No, I'm not talking about a wife.  I'm pretty contempt with my life right now.  I'm in no rush.  But, what I am trying to say is my family.  My family is oblivious about my plans to build my house.  

Reason behind this, is I don't want them to know.  Why?  Because it is none of their business.  My family and I don't get along.  It has been almost been a year since I last stayed with my family.  The last time visited was a few weeks ago, when I took my desktop that I have left there for almost a year.   I didn't even get to see my dad.  My father, my brother in law, and my brothers are the only member of my family that I didn't have any conflict with.  It is a long story.  I live on my own right now.  And my family didn't give a damn that I am by myself.  I suppose they don't care either.  So why should I?  A friend once said that I am stubborn, just as my family.  Well, I'm not stubborn.  I say that not by being defensive about it, but it is my place to say that I do not want to be involved with my family's affair.  How did this come about?  Let's just say to cut it short, after years of being there for my family, all I got back was a stab in my back.  

I love my family, but no I don't want to get involved in their activity no more.  Enough is enough.  So anyway, about my lazy Sunday, I am Coffee Bean in Gadong right now.  Woke up about noon, made some Mi Sedap Sambal Mee Goreng with baby clams, watch Allen DeGeneres Show about Halloween (such a lagged show! - it's freaking April!) and eventually took my shower at about 3pm.  A friend suggested a lazy coffee break at coffee bean, thus here I am.  Have no clue what to do tonight, probably having an early night for an early morning tomorrow.   So anyway, I hope you are having a great weekend.  Adios.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises