Contemplating

I'm running out of space. My work emails has gone *KABOOM* on me. Thus I have to separate last years email into a different bloody .pst file. And *tick*tock*tick*tock* am still waiting, thus couldn't leave the office yet. Got freaking netball to play, gagging to play... after being away offshore for a bit... I wanna play...

Contemplating? Oh yes... To play netball or not? The clouds are - as my friend put it "look scare". It's a rolling wave of dark clouds. To leave the PC on or off? Should I just let it run for the night... Hmmm... I'm just ranting okay... I'm bored, my tea's gone cold now, but it tastes great never the less. My "mum" made it for me. (Pause : Woohoo, yes, its done it's transfer... about time... oh but I'm on a roll here...) So anyway, yeah, my pseudo mum made it. Me and the tea ladies, we *click* if you know what I mean...

You mess with them, you mess with me!

Got a phone call just now from the computer shop again today! My laptop will be here on Wednesday! Yaay! So I can soon start blogging every single day in every single hour... (Kellaz is over reacting now, and has lost it!). Plus, my housemate recently applied for the 'ironic' espeed, and waiting for it to be installed, thus, it can be true... (See... ahhhh).. So nothing is holding me back except for the weather... Till then RANT OVER AND OUT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises