Somewhat Productive Day

Yesterday, I was woken up by a loud closing of the house door, but it wasn't that loud. But somehow I got woken up by it. I remembered hearing a humming sound before that, must be that my housemate was doing vacuuming. It must be the sound of the vacuum machine. I don't know, I was dead yesterday. Totally.

Since I came back onshore on Monday, I went to work on Tuesday, but between those days, I didn't sleep. I couldn't sleep. Maybe it was the change of sleeping pattern or my sleep location, or perhaps I am missing the humming sound of a ship. So maybe that was why the sound of my house mate's vacuuming didn't really wake me up. So anyway, yesterday, I was literally dead on my bed. I didn't hear the radio alarm, I didn't hear 5 text message on my phone, I didn't hear my housemate vacuuming, I didn't hear him wake up... No, nothing... A bomb would have exploded next to my ear and I would be still fast asleep, or maybe in that case, HEADLESS!

I woke up at about half past 1pm. I made myself some Indo Mee and cleaned up the kitchen, I didn't do the dishes since we were out of dishwashing liquid. Took my shower and decided to do some errands for myself. First, groceries. We were short on liquid cleaners and I think I have left my spare toothpaste at one of my friend's place when I was showering at his place after a game of netball. I bought quite a few stuff including a dust pan, and toilet brush. Then, next, pick up laundry. I sent off more than a week ago, all of my bedding and pillows, and did that... Then it was finally making the deposit for my new laptop.... What will it be... I will tell you when it arrives... Next Saturday was the day given to me by the shop this noon, when she confirmed to me about the shipment arrival. I can't wait. I can't wait for my SLR camera too. That camera is still on hold, because apparently the lens are not here yet. Darn it.

I will have plenty of new things coming to me. I feel like I have reboot myself with new stuff. And yes, shopping therapy... it is good for you, but not for your wallet. I have also forked out $787 for 3 months worth of car monthly installment which I promised to pay for my brother-in-law, for letting me use his car for now, I think more than a month... I will continue using the car for the next month or so...

My car, the one I crashed. Well, that one.... I think I will have to confront my fears and pick it up and drive it tomorrow. It has been more than 2 weeks that I have left it in the workshop ready to pick up. I am thinking of selling it. But at the same time, thinking if it is wise. Again, typical of me, ambivalent!

So anyway, enough ranting. There's nothing much to tell about what happened today. My lazy bones won today, I knew there was a 'MD Healthy Step Run' and I am SUPPOSEDLY to join! But instead, I took the opportunity to continue sleeping this morning... And also... hmmm I have been having a really difficult time going to sleep... am I going insomniac? Help! Erk! I am contradicting myself!

Until then... Adios Amigos and Amigas...! Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises