New Toy

My new toy arrived yesterday. I brought a new mobile (again!). I have ordered my new mobile phone online on Saturday. And on Monday, it was ready for pick up.

Right now, I'm a little sleepy and a little tired. Just before picking up my new toy, I finally got to play my first game of netball after being offshore. It was great. No, it was awesome. I played quite well. I think except that I don't know if it was my shoe or was the court surface, I kept on 'dragging' i.e. slipping which is a fault. But it was great. But right now I'm paying for it. My body is a little stiff this morning. So after that game, I changed clothes in the car and drove straight to the shop to pick my new mobile. So what is my mobile?


It is an LG KU990 Viewty. Indeed it is such a beauty by it's standard. It's sexy and sleek, exactly like me! LOL - I mean, just like I imagined it to be. It's solid and looks good. I love it. Although I just realised a few setbacks, I couldn't get to post my blog straight from the phone. I couldn't install IM in the phone (Yet to be verified).

But nevertheless it is quite a good phone and I love it and I think I will use this phone for quite a while. I have not seen all it's features yet because I haven't had time to 'play' with it yet. I'm happy with it! So anyway, whatelse is new? Oh, remember what arrives tomorrow? My laptop! Yaay! More new things to come. That also means, more money out the window...!

So anyway work sucks as usual, and I am still the slacker in the office, purely because, I don't have much to do. But who cares. As long I know I am not slacking off knowing of the full fact that there's not much work to do on my half. It is only the absence of work that I am slacking. More of lack than slack.

Got nothing much left to write. Until then. Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises