Relaxation after Tension

I forgot to mention today, that yesterday, since I was not feeling well, I decided to go for a massage at the popular Zen Spa at Kiulap.  It was a nice place.  It was my second time going to the spa, the first time was a treat from my friend after running the half marathon.  Actually it was a bad idea of having a massage after strenuous exercise.  But it felt good nevertheless.

It was really painful, and the masseuse was telling me that I was really tense.  Then I thought to myself, when was the last time I had a massage. It was more than a year ago!  And the most painful and tense part of my body was my shoulder and my right leg.  So I wonder why those part of my body.  Then it struck me.  It was all the driving that I have been doing for the past few months.  Commuting up and down from work and home really took a toll on my body.  And the masseuse agreed that I, at least come twice every month.  So I think I will make this my monthly to do list...  To have a massage twice a month.  (Actually I nearly wrote, to massage myself twice a month - but that doesn't sound right! LOL!)

Until now, I can feel the pain on my shoulder, and feels a little stiff.  But I suppose that is a good thing.  I finally got my SLR camera.  It is the Canon 450D SXi.  It is the next generation of the model that I wanted to get.  My friend and colleague told me that many people are trying to get rid of their Canon 400D because it is far much a better version with a real time viewer etc.  

This post was written yesterday, and only couldn't post it because the cafe I was in turned off the WiFi because it was closing time.  So I couldn't remember what I wanted to write next.  I suppose I would write a new post because I have a new rant to write about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises