Migraine and Surprise

Sorry for the lack of updates.  I wrote a few sentences yesterday, but I wasn't feeling up to blog last night.  So let me just summarise what had happened on Tuesday.  I woke up on Tuesday to a humongous migraine.  I woke to sit up and like someone had push a nail the size of a fist on my left eye.  I had to lie down immediately.  I struggle to get my ibuprofen and went back to bed.  

I slept throughout the morning until 1 pm.  At that time, the migraine subsides, but it was still there.  While I was lying there on my bed, nursing my migraine, my mobile phone rang.  And I answer them without even looking at the caller ID.  A lady called, it was Hjh, the car agent where I bought my car.  At first she apologised to me, about the car.  So I thought, my car was taken away by someone else and had to wait for the next shipment.  On the contrary, my car was already registered despite my instruction to register it next month.  That was why she apologised.   The dealer was expecting more shipments to come and had to handover the current cars mostly parked at the dealers.  So that afternoon, I went to pick the car up.  Coincidentally, Corey was at home, wi-fi-ing.  So I asked for a favour to send me off to the car dealer.

So, it was a surprise.  So, a welcome to a new member to my family.  Razzy.  It's female i.e. a male owner with a the gas tank inlet on the passenger side.  Razzy because it's red in colour, in a Raspberry shade.  And the car is ever so sexy.  Like me.  Razzy is the name of the car.  (Don't take this seriously, it's just me being attached to my possessions)

Will post a picture of my new baby soon.  Am feeling quite under the weather recently.  Anyway, until then, take care and Adios

Comments

Anonymous said…
Welcome to "migraine" club Kellaz. Do you know that taking any drugs when migraine attacks you is not really the best thing to do? In the long run, it will give you more side effects. Try these: a) drink any isotonic drink i.e. 100 plus and b) soak your feet in the basin full of cold water.
Anonymous said…
...or just drink gallons of plain water. It helps all the time. Hope you would feel much better esp with your new baby now, a female huh? Hmm...
Anonymous said…
Anonymous : Thanks for the tips, I think one of my migraine triggers are dehydration, I must agree with you on that... So I suppose I need to stock up 100 pluses then? He he he... thanks!

CittyChat: Water? Gallons? I'd be peeing gallons, or perhaps I'd should work from the men's room! Ha ha ha... But yeah, I think I should always have a bottle of water or a bottle of isotonic drink handy at all time. I strap it on my head if I have to... Ha ha ... (no, I'm not being sarcastic, just in case) with my chronic migraine recently, I think I would do it as silly as it sounds. Yeah, my baby is a girl, Razzy, a Red (Cherrie) Mitsubishi Lancer GT... I love it, drove it to work today and god, it feels like forever coming to work, with me feeling under the weather, the smooth ride is just what I need.

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises