KK (Kota Kinabalu) Trip Day One


Brunei Airport, hasn't changed much since... it was open?  More about Airports in Day Two of this trip

Redz, checking us into our room

The lobby was stunning...

The light Decor at the lobby

Lavander Flowers (I think) at the lobby seating area...

Our room...  It was beautiful, there was a window over looking into the shower room, I took pictures of Redz in the shower... He warned me not to post it into the blog, if you anybody wants to know how Redz looked like naked... Feel free to contact me LOL...

More pictures of our room.  these was the headboard...  The picture above was by Calvin Ng...

There were three pillows for us, slept like babies we were...

The bathroom was nicely decorated.  I must admit this is one of the most beautiful toilet/bathroom I have ever been into...

Perfect lighting, Redz always a nice picture to look at...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises