L is for Lonely or Lazy

I have been quiet for the past couple of days.  There's nothing much to write about the going-ons in my life at the moment, it's pretty much boring or plain.  Work, meeting, eat, run, watch movie, sleep...

I will be going home this Sunday, because I have to attend a scaffolding course on Monday and Tuesday.  I'll be back offshore on Wednesday.  I will be staying in KB at my brother's place.  I don't want to stay in Bandar (city) because I don't want to accidentally meet 'you-know-who' (which is my ex and shall now be referred as YKW, because ex just sounds so... ex..., so past tense and sad) No, I'm not mad at YKW, in fact, it's the other way round, I'm afraid of my feelings and afraid of what I would see.  What would I see, you may ask...  I'm afraid or be hurtful to see the 'I-am-so-happy-without-you' or 'I've-moved-on' episode.  Okay, I know that sounds selfish, it's like asking someone not to move on.  But I'm not asking, am I?  It's just all emotions.  It has been a while now, but my emotional scars is still fresh as new, basically I'm not ready.  To think about it, I don't think I'd ever be ready.  I say that now, if you want to know tomorrow, ask me again tomorrow...

So I'll be staying in KB, besides, my course is in KB.  And that'll shave off at least three hours of my commuting life.  And it is time for me to catch up with my brother.  At the moment, I am frustrated with my estate manager who is doing up my house.  I have been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting (you get my drift right?) for my contract document since freaking May.  And I'm tired of renting and living with friends, I've been texting her 5 times, to only her reply was that she's in a meeting and will call me later.  In which, never happened!  The only reason why agreed to go on with her is that she gave her word that she'll do all the paperwork for me and with reference with a friend that she did a good job on his house.  I'm so frustrated.  I'm thinking to pull out of the project because she's not taking me seriously.  I so damn pissed!  I know I'm not that important in her books, but she did gave me her word.  And I just wish people just stick to the things they said and deliver.  I'm sure she's busy, but ignoring me?  That's uncalled for....

Whoah!  I feel much better now that I've let out of my chest.  I am really angry.  Bloody pissed off.  So what else?  I guess, that's it for now.  Just finished watching Gossip Girl latest episode.  Oh I can't wait for more to come...  It's so much fun... I'm addicted.  Until then XOXO... you know you love me... Journal Boy.

C'est La Vie!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises