Rain, Rain, Go Away

Today, I didn't wake up in the morning, I woke up hungry at 3p.m. because I was not feeling well.

I also got an email from my ex, I don't know what I am going to do with it, I didn't delete it, but I didn't open it either.  I'm afraid that the email with hurt my feelings but I also don't know that it won't hurt my feelings.  It is still there in the inbox.  In the subject of the email it says "I don't want to upset you anymore".  I know my ex, when my ex says that, it's usually the opposite.  And I'm truly trying to get over it and not get upset about it.  What shall I do?

I'm afraid to move on, that I have to admit, I received a comment from my previous blog about moving on.  It sounds easier than done.  However, that is what I am doing, slowly but surely.  I've  also been accused for being selfish for not wanting to commit and asking my ex be single forever...  Surely, I never did said that, in my defence.  But one thing for sure, is that closure was made.  I saw the face of my ex, just before I left, it shows hatred.  I've never seen that face before, but shows pure hate...  the way my ex handed me my things, it was like my ex never wanted to see my face again.  Of course, all of that is my assumption.  But I never saw that face before, that's for sure.  And some part of me just wouldn't budge, I suppose I still love my ex despite everything that happened.  I miss all the good things we had.  Let me ask this to my readers, should I let go of the past, including the beautiful memories to move on?  Bollocks, I hate what I am feeling right now.

Enough about that.  Let's talk about me, let me self absorbed for a little while.  As I was saying, I am not feeling well, but feeling a little better after eating dinner.  I'm not going to run tonight.  I've lost some weight though.  That I'm happy about, I will try to lose more weight.  I'll focus all my energy on my weight and my work, which is going pretty well.  My social life sucks like hell at the moment...  And the weather...  what's up with that eh?  I'm depressed than I already am...  
So until then C'est La Vie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises