Uploading pictures of recent events

Finally, the pictures decided to upload after all, there are a lot of pictures here, so let me describe them to you, for this one, remember my family reunion post?  So this is a couple of pictures, some of them, well, I didn't look nice most of them.  In the picture below is Fahmi and Farhana a.k.a Amoi (my brother-in-law's and youngest sister's kids) due to her chinese look, Fahmi decided to pull Amoi's cheek in the picture, because she didn't smile in the first take...  I love the both of these kids...


Below is a picture of Fahmi and Hafiz, Hafiz is one of my eldest brother's sons.  Hafiz just knew how to talk, before he went to pre-school, he doesn't talk at all, but now he's the most talkative kid amongst his siblings according to my brother.  He's clever and funny too.


The picture below is one of the picture I took during the shutdown period.  The flare was, up to, I think, 50 meters up in the air.  It was scary at times, but eventually, I got used to the sight of that flare.  We could even feel the heat when I took this picture.  Dealing with hydrocarbon, is never a funny business...

This is a 'shaky' picture of the Ramadhan moon, it was just after I had my first break of fast.  I just took out the camera from my room and the lens in the camera fogs up, so it gave out that beautiful illumination around the moon.  This picture was taken on the Second of Ramadhan (after the first sungkai/break of fast).


This is me and Aidee, we were talking about materials (I looked up to remember something...), since he was my MatCo (Material Coordinator), he will be back offshore again on the 12th October,  Kafi (one of the operator's trainee) took this picture, we were unaware of it.   Turns out nice, so I decided to put this into my blog.

This is another picture of a moon, it's pretty small.  Just click on the picture to enlarge it.  This picture was taken just when I finished eating our last break of fast, as the day tomorrow was going to be Eid (Raya), so this picture is the moon at First of Syawal.  It was really difficult shoot using the SLR camera, as I didn't have a tripod with me.  I had to exhale to prevent any shaking.  (that's a tip for you guys out there).


First day of Raya, there was a big feast, a Hari Raya Gathering.  It was held after the Raya Prayer.  I don't know some of their names like the picture below.  Naz helped me by taking the photos, I was busy stuffing up my face with food at this time.  So enjoy the pictures, you perhaps know a guy or two?






The bosses... :)


Below is the pictures taken in the smoking room, after stuffing my face.

Haris, Yakub and Abdrin (Our Medic)

Haris, decided to shake hands (salam) for the picture...

One of my men, working under my supervision, Md Khidir
.

Some of the contractors working in Champion 7

The pictures below are some of the delectable feast that was provided for Hari Raya Gathering on the first day of Raya.

Rendang Ayam

Bihun Goreng

Satay (Ayam/Chicken and Daging/Beef)

Lemang (gone in a few minutes), luckily they had ketupat left for us...

Air Tebu (Sugar Cane Water)

The mess room, nicely decorated to suit the occassion...  This was after the gathering.





And after it all, it was just me, the camera, and my cup of coffee.  It was delicious, I didn't take any coffee during the whole of Ramadhan period fearing that it will be too much for me as the only time I could take them was in the evening.  I'm not that sensitive to coffee, but then again, I didn't sleep much either not because of it.  I love coffee.  So that's it.  I wish you enjoyed the pictures and reading my post.  Until then..  Take care, be safe, be kind, Selamat Hari Raya and Adios!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises