'Raya'ing with the DJs

These pictures were taken, I didn't bring them when we were out 'raya'-ing with the rest of the gang...  As they were a lot of cameras and pictures taken by them, so I thought, I'll just get it from them instead...  

These were the only raya that I had... other than that, it's just by me, myself and I alone...  I'm much lonely than you might think...


Zack.  This picture was taken whilst we were waiting for the rest of the gang to arrive at the rendezvous point...

The Syariah Court

It has been a while since I last used my Panning technique.  and yup, I still master it... Yaay!!
 
In my car, Zaty being very Datin-ish...  Potential Datin... So Dato' out there...  She's hot!  LOL, sorry Zaty...

Lydia, with lips like Angelina Jolie...

The Designated Driver... Me!  Always buckle up people!!!

More pictures to update... For group photos, just follow the link in my last few post, here...  No Adios just yet!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises