Photo Shoot with Redz - Subject Ryan

Remember my post to surprise Redz with my return from offshore.  And he was waiting for my housemate Ed, when it was me who knocked on his door.  He was also about to rush to take photos of my friend Ryan.  I finally downloaded them into my laptop, resized them and here they are!  It's mediocre, I know....

The Empire Hotel and Country Club at the distance, I over exposed this one...

The keen subject wanting Redz to show him his pictures... 
 
Redz wanted to be on top!  Brunei's Next Top Model!  Redz, I didn't put the broken doll pose LOL
I'm not showing the subject's bum, but the third leg is an interesting picture, with my car in the background... :)


Tried Macro on these buggers...  It's nice, I like it...

She sells sea shells on the sea shore...  huh?  LOL

Didn't notice my foot was in the pic!  This is Redz, reviewing his work...


Finally caught these buggers as simple as it looks, with the sun dying on me, and the wind shaking these beautiful 'grass', it was really hard to take...  I was excited when I finally got them...


I think you would agree with me that these pictures gives you the awe...  Okay, it's probably just me then!  Sigh!

I'll be posting more pictures...  be right back!!  Thus, no Adios yet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises