Back 'Homeshore' and Single Again.

Finally, at 2 p.m. Monday, 12th January 2009.  Aidee and  I landed at Anduki airport.

It was so nice to see greenery, trees and earth.  We were picked up by my brother, Sulaiman, and it was off to Aiedee's office, to run his errands.  My brother and I caught up, sharing updates in the car.  I wanted to go to the office, but I was afraid that, I might get stuck in the office, and that will tie me up for a very long time.  We hung out at my brother's house for a bit, and made my way home.  I had to make a quick stop over at a friend's workplace to hand him his stuff.

The journey home was long.  The road felt never ending, and finally at about 5 p.m we reached home, showered and off we go again.  First on my to do list is to have my haircut, met up with our friend, Kafi, and watched a movie.  Bedtime Stories.  I'd give it a 7 out of 10.  Adam Sandler is funny in that movie, but personally not enough.  I think other characters in that movie are much more funnier than him.  Maybe that's the way the movie was written.  It is a really funny movie.  I do recommend it anyone and everyone.  And the kids in that movie.  Adorable doesn't cut it.  They are so damn cute, you just wanna chop them up and eat them...  It's that cute!

Then it was a late supper at that food stall place behind the church.  I forgot what the place's called.  But they have plenty of good food.  We went our own ways, and Aidee all stuffed up, went right to bed.  

The next day, we woke up pretty early, we wanted to check out the place I bought my sworski  crystal ring.  But it was quite early and it hadn't open yet.  There was ample time for breakfast and not long after that, I sent Aiedee to the airport for his flight.

I miss Aiedee now.  He's a great companion, the three weeks plus I was offshore, was quite memorable.  He's the type of guy, when time feels like crawling, it will pass by so quickly.  In short, he's fun to be with.  After sending him off, I drove right to the place I did my manicure and pedicure.  And my fingers feel so damn good.  Having a manicure feels like a heavy burden on the shoulder have been lifted.  Then, a visit to my parents, good news, my mum's feeling well, so we are a go-ahead with my father's birthday celebration.  Oh I am in a restaurant right now, waiting for my family to celebrate my dad's 70th Birthday.  We having just a family gathering, my in laws are coming, nieces and nephews, it's going to be good.  We're having another gathering with my uncles and aunties and close relatives this weekend, at a different restaurant.  It will be a blast!

(Paused...  My family just arrived, be right back)

So where was I?  My mum, oh, she's doing well now, and then I returned back to my home, I feel asleep.  Actually, I already made an arrangement with one of my friend to go for a karaoke session.  I woke up just in time and we had a wailing hell of a time.  That shall not be my last karaoke session.  We're planning to have another session next week.  And I think that should be my New Year Celebration.  I had a great time.  

As you might have notice, I haven't been spending anytime at all with my other half.  My other half is sort of avoiding me.  In fact before my return to shore, I already had a distinct feeling inside my heart that something's just not right.  "Surprise, surprise!"  My other half is back with the 'going-to-be-married' ex.  I would be lying if I am not heart broken by this, but the hurt I am feeling right now, is just like a mosquito bite, a little annoying and itchy, but it's not that bad.  I suppose, my emotion is still numb from the first break up last year.  I'm fine with it.  My friend thinks that my (ex) other half has some kind of death wish or something... 

I'm sad that it comes down to this in the new year, but I'm okay with it.  The least I have proved to myself that I have been faithful, loyal and committed throughout my short relationship.  I'm not keen to get back on the 'relationship' saddle.  I'm fine as a single guy, I'm fine as a couple, so either way I'm fine with it.  So I'm up for grabs!  LOL!

Anyway, at least now I can go to Bangkok without the guilt trip.  It was originally planned to be a sinful vacation.  And I had to change my mindset of the trip when I started the relationship.  And now, I can go back to my original plans...  I can't wait for my trip... I've got plenty of plans to do there...  

The birthday celebration tonight went well, it was absolutely nice to be with my parents, brothers and sister.  One of my sister didn't come, I didn't ask why she didn't come, I guess she felt that there are more important things than family.  I don't want to go 'there'.  She can go to hell for all I care.  Yeah, I have some issues with my sister.  I don't blame her entirely, but some people just don't change.  They're easy to go back to their own selfish ways.  For me, I am fine.  It is going to be a fine year and a finer life ahead.  To good things ahead... for you, for me, for everybody...

Until then, take good care of yourself and Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises