The Greatest Weekend

I had the greatest weekend, and it just so happen, that this is the first weekend this year I've spent onshore.

What did I do actually?  Well, I can't say.  Let's just say, I was up to no good.  This weekend is the most memorable weekend of my life.  And no, it's not what you think.  Not a date, not a potential relationship, etc, etc.  Let's just say, I have lived.  And if I should die tomorrow, I won't regret it.

There are lots of things, we take things for granted.  For example, life.  Life itself.  We live our lives, day by day, consume ourselves in our every day world and routine.  Sometimes, we just need to break free and let go.  Let everything go.  I am writing this blog as a reminder to myself if I ever come to read this again, when things don't go well.  There's always this unbearable feelings of us to be in control.  But there are times, letting go, even difficult to achieve, can be so much easy.  

I would like to thank my Soul Guru, Andie again.  And this time, for showing me the way!  I had a wonderful time.  Even the ending was hilarious.  At least for me.  But I don't regret it one bit.  The only regret was I came late to my dad's birthday celebration at home, and worst still, I was the one who organised it all.  My siblings were pissed with me, but I managed to explain everything to them.  I was totally and utterly tired.  I had to rest that morning.  I was supposed to be at the family function at my parents at 2 p.m.  But I woke up at  2 p.m.  I made a mad dash back home.  And when I got there, the function was over.  Nevertheless, after having a ridiculously wonderful night, I had a mind blowing day with my family.  It was very nice.  I met my aunt (my mother's sister) I gave her a hug and a huge kiss.  Oh I love her so much, she is like a mum to me.  She was so suprised with my arrival.  I did apologise to everyone for being late.  

The weekend cannot be describe with words.  I'm numb for words.  Speechless.  It was absolutely wonderful and I shall remember this for the rest of my life.  Better still, I think this shall not be the last best weekend I will have.  I will look forward to more weekends like this, if I had time to do so, and also, next weekend, will be even be greater because I will be in Bangkok, Thailand.  I can't wait.  That will be great!  

So anyway, I hope you had a fantastic weekend like I did, and I hope the rest of the week will be even greater.  Until then.  Take care and Ciao!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can feel the excitement of your week. Smtym it can be a tiring day bt when we feel 'fully satisfied; in the end..its all worth it! Speechless. Bless. cheerz.

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises