Heaven Again

Here I am writing this post at the lobby of the hotel that I am staying, a little uncomfortable as there are people passing by and looking at the screen as I type. So this post ain't going to be a long one.

This is my third day here, and so far, despite many temptations, I have managed to contain myself, and surprisingly for me, I have been a very very very good boy. This trip, this time around, it is very laid back, reason being, me and my friend have been here, we know what to get what and where. So there's isn't so much of rush going on.

The trip to this very hotel, didn't take long. Surprisingly, both me and my friend get tired pretty easy and we spend most of our time in the hotel. Last night was the first night we went clubbing. And I behaved. Hard to believe but true. But it was so much fun. There are few more nights here, and plenty of errands to run. I have just wished myself that I didn't tell anyone about my trip. Now I have things to buy for them. Oh well, besides, I don't feel like there is anything specific that I wanted to get from here besides an earphone and a camera lens.

One devastating and embarrasing thing happened yesterday, my credit card got rejected. I made a payment via the ATM before my trip, and the only error produced by the ATM was that it couldn't issue any reciepts. And I thought things were fine. The next day when I got to use my credit card to buy my 'dream' earphones, it got rejected. I made a few phone calls and I was put on hold for more than 10 minutes, only to find out that my credit card payment via the ATM was not put through. Pissed off, I was. So anyway, I manage to sort things through with the bank and they got the payment done for me, unfortunately, I can only use my credit card by Monday. Which sucks. The only thing that I could do at the time being is to window shop. Which sucks.

Being able to buy my earphones will mean, that I'd have to cut off many of the things I wanted to buy here. I wanted to get a fixed lens for my camera. But the earphone that I wanted to buy set me back at more than $800. I know it's too much, but it's worthed. I've had Shure earpieces before and I was not disappointed. Besides this will motivate me to run.

Actually before this post, I had written a post about my fitness level, but I haven't publish it yet. And yes, I have made a conscious decision to get my fitness back to the level it was once before, and it won't be easy this time round, knowing full fact that my life and work sometimes throw me off. But enough excuses, I'm more than determined than ever. Single life does that to you. Motivate you more I mean. I'm very happy as a single guy now, with no intention to hook up with no one anytime soon. Fingers crossed. Besides, I don't want to think about that now, I'm in heaven for goodness sake. LOL...

So until then, sorry I haven't updated so much, but I will try as much as I can next time. Until then, take care and Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises