Lord Of A Ring

A request from one of my avid readers (Ms Dania) to post a picture of my Swarovski crystal ring.  Ms Dania, apologies for the bad picture,  it was an impromptu take, just minutes before I wrote this blog using my mobile phone.  

Actually, this is the second ring I bought from that place, I've sold off the first one to my brother-in-law, because every time I meet him, he always borrowed it off me and occasionally persuade me to sell it off.  Finally I sold him at a very cheap price, he's a really good haggler.

Aiedee once bought a ring for his wife when I brought him there the first time, and he wanted just before he went home on the last trip, he asked if we could stop by because he wanted to get a ring for himself and his wife.  I have a thing for things that sparkle.  I wasn't into jewelry before, and this new hobby of mine started with a couple pairs of earrings, and then I bought rings and recently I bought a pendent.  

Some might say, it's a little showy.  And I'm not the type of guy who likes to show off my stuff, okay, maybe, just a little bit.  But as all accessories goes, minimal is key.  Don't go all the way...  Too much blink could turn you into a disco ball.  So you don't wanna do that.  I was listening to a song, that I have downloaded from my phone to my laptop and into my iPod.  And I'm not much of an strong hip-hop/R&B listener, such as Omarion, Usher, Dr Dre, Snoop or Flo-rida.  You get what I mean.  But there's this one song, a remix by Omarion of his own song with Usher called Ice Box.  I never really did listen to the lyrics but as I was driving down here (DeFountain), I listen to it for the first time.  

I'll load it up in this blog if I could find it from imeem.  And it got me thinking about my life and relationships.  Omarion (referring to this song) is right.  "You tripping on what's in front of you, cause you're looking behind you".  It reminds me of both of my failed relationship.  And the backlash that had came about post break-up.  So take this song as an advice to those out there.  I know, that letting go of the past is difficult when the heart is still hurting.  But sometimes, we have to let ourselves go.  Free those who had cause you heartache and free yourself.  Forgive, not necessary forgotten.  Don't let your heart be cold as an ice box.  This advice, you can take it or leave it even you can forget it, but please do think about it.

I'm lucky in this sense, that I have forgiven and seek forgiveness from those I had cause heartache.  And I realise this quite at an early stage of my break up, thanks to my soul guru, Andie.  He didn't show me the way, I knew the way, but sometimes, we tend to lose focus and we can't see the right path for us to stroll on.  To move on without carrying that heavy burden full of grudge and hate.  And to focus on the good things, and what that relationship and the experience it had made you become.  But this is easier said than done.  To forgive, that is.  Because the emotional is such an complex and relative matter.  

So anyway, just in case you're wondering about the song, as I type this down, turns out, I have to upload them and I'm uploading the song in imeem for your listening pleasure.  So anyway...  that's it from me.  Until then, take care and Ciao!

Comments

Es Jen said…
With whom did u discover the shop?

:p

Nada comission kah?
Anonymous said…
Hahaha...Ask from the commission from the shop! Hahaha, not me! LOL...

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises