Buzy Buzzing Bumble Bee

That's a tongue twister for you all... (Got that tongue twister off Pelangi FM)

Anyway, I do apologise for the lack of updates, I've been busy. Catching up with my life.

I have lots of updates with you. Recently, me and my family celebrated Amoy's a.k.a Siti Nur Farhana, my niece's 4th birthday at a restaurant in Kiulap. I chipped in with the celebration to celebrate my 8th working year. And it was a great evening. Will post pictures soon.

My sister who apparently disowned her siblings came too. And actually it was very nice of her to come. I appreciated that she came despite everything that she had said to my brothers. She have lots of issues behind her, and maybe with time, she could sort it out by herself. It's a mess with her, but I guess, she'll survive. But all in all it was a nice gathering. It is good. It's all good.

And today, is my 31st birthday. I don't usually celebrate my own birthday, last year I celebrated it with Pelangi DJs after the 60 sec DJ competition and this year, I might just have a small get-together with a friend perhaps having a karaoke session or something. Or maybe not, maybe a dinner with my brothers and sisters... I don't like to be reminded that I am a year older. I know, some people would say, its just a number... but so does this lines creeping up on my face. Yup, vanity again plays into role. I am doing what I usually do on my birthday, I'm off work. That's something I've done during my working years. Since I don't celebrate my birthday, at least, since it is my day, I can do whatever I want. Then again, I did miss a couple of birthdays by being offshore... But it was okay... It was like a vacation anyway...

I have got some updates with you guys. It could be a good surprise for some people but maybe not for others. I have been on a few dates (with the same person, that is...) and it seems that it is going well. So that is why I have been occupied lately. It contradicts what I said in my past post about dating and how cumbersome it could be. But this time round, it is a surprise for me. Yeah, it took me by surprise, just when I least expected it. Just like what I mentioned before.

My date is very different from what I usually go for. The quiet type. But of course, we converse but it's just so very different. So anyway, after a few dates, things get a little serious, and I don't know what to do. I remembered when my ex said "I love you" for the first time. I said "Aww that's so sweet of you, thank you!". We didn't talk for a few days after that. It is just that, I panicked and didn't know what to say. And I wasn't sure. And this time, I am not sure, but I don't want to count my eggs before they hatch. I'm just going with the flow and so far the flow have been smooth. And my date seems to understand that.

I forgot what it feels like when you know you are in love. Falling in love. That exact moment. Can anyone please tell me. It has been a while since I fell in love. Being head over heels over someone. Being in love is one thing... and it's continuous feeling, but falling... falling in love... that's a different thing altogether. I don't know if what I am feeling right now is that I am already falling in love or not. I suppose it is very difficult for me to fall in love... It takes a while. Reminiscing my past, I think it was 3 months into the relationship, when I said my first "I love you". But hang on. For now, it's just a date and we're starting to get to know each other. And so far it is going very very well. It feels so serious this time, I feel very grown up and responsible this time round. Yeah, yeah, it's the age thing I suppose.

So anyway, Happy Birthday to me. Nothing much to say, except that I feel old. Until then, take good care of yourself and Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises