Poll Post

I am still not feeling well. A colleague have commented that I look pale.

Regardless of my endless 'output'. I kept eating and drinking to replenish my body with water. My diarrhea has ceased last night only to start again once I woke up. Today, I woke up late and a few times I woke up because I had to visit the toilet. I only truly woke up and showered at 3p.m today.

Diarrhea really tires someone really well. I feel weak. My body aches. It is just that I am not sure if the aching were because of my workout or my diarrhea. It just ache. I feel like vomiting a few times, but I tried to hold it back as much as I can. I hate to vomit, even when the situation needs to... Then again, nobody does... except if you're bulimic, but anyway, digressing!

Being in bed, makes you think a lot. Thus I am going to post a poll right after I publish this post. My question is, does love expire? Will there be a time when love just ceased after a period of time. When life becomes real and routine. Love just disappears into thin air. Does love exist in the first place? I think it does expire. But it's hard to explain or put a finger in it. I think there will be a time when love just disappears. Love, commitment, loyalty, honesty... have their balance in any relationship.

What made me think of this in the first place? I thought about it when I was remembering my last serious relationship. I thought about what had gone so wrong until we split up. And if love is so strong, why did we split up? I guess, in away, simply put, love was not there for us both. Then again, is love something that two people make or love exist individually? What is love? And where is it? In our hearts? Seriously? Sometimes things don't make sense. I guess, I'm trying to believe by seeing it.

I know what I am saying doesn't make sense, I guess my mind is in a turbulent cycle and I sometimes get lost in the meaning of it all. But does love expire? It's weird huh?

Anyway, enough about love, let's talk about me, personally, I'm doing relatively well, professionally I am not, mentally, I'm not really that well sounded, and physically exhausted by my diarrhea. Realistically, I would love to take a holiday and somehow start all over again. I don't understand myself sometimes.

I need to reboot myself. I wanna go home. Anyway, it's time to make that poll... Until then, take care. Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises