Quiet Days

Ironically, my social book is pack full till the weekend. But somehow I feel lonely. Not lonely as per definition, but just quiet. It's weird, I can't seem to put a finger in it... I just feel quiet... but that's not right either...

I've got plenty of errands to run, plenty of people to see, and plenty of occasions to attend to but I feel like I'm doing all of this robot-like... Perhaps I feel like these are not the things that I wanted to do, or I'm only left to this choices. But at the same time, I wanted to... Pah! I'm just in a phase... a confuse state of mind phase.

It will be a few days till I will be working offshore. My shift's coming soon. Work wise, I'm demotivated, I feel like a ghost in the office (no one says hi to me anymore, or even answer my salam), I feel like everyone hates me for some unknown reason. (Ok, perhaps, I assume that, but in any defense, everyone was busy). I wanted a change this year. I wanted to ask my bosses for a transfer, especially after how they've treated me. In my point of view, biased and unfairly.

Enough whining. I've got nothing much to say but feeling awfully quiet... and confused... Until then, take care and Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises