Why It Sucks Offshore?

Three weeks is a long time, but it didn't feel long though to me. But anyway, that was the time I spent onshore, and after a while I forget how it much it sucks to be offshore again. And now I remember why. The internet connections sucks! That's why it sucks being offshore.

Other than that, things are okay, work is okay, food is okay, everything is a breeze and a carefree life. The crew bothers me a bit, and it's Crew B, which is by most people refer as the difficult crew. Some truth, and some exaggeration there. But if we have to compare between Crew A and Crew B, Crew A are friendlier and fun to be with than Crew B. But there are cool things about Crew B, they have cool supervisors.

Look at me going on like you guys know these crew. In short, I love Crew A, I like Crew B. But nevertheless we are all here doing the same thing and for the same reason. LOL. Yesterday, the internet didn't work at all last night and it is frustrating. I wanted to chat to my friends... It just pisses me off... But anyway, here I am having to come down to the middle deck of the platform in the empty conference room just to be online. I am so counting the days for me to be back onshore. I guess, I'm already at the end of my patience with offshore and today I just got a call from my supervisor.

He is telling me things I already know from everybody. I gave him a piece of my mind that I am so pissed off that he's been telling me my career path and what I am going to do to EVERYBODY but me. He said I have not been in the office, well I have. I saw him, but besides that, he has my number, he has my email, both work and personal to call me in if the situation needs to. But no, he's got to tell everybody in the office, everybody offshore, everybody in different departments before telling me. That just pisses me off. But anyway, I've had enough. I am truly convinced to myself that I want out. I need to get out.

Anyway, just a piece of useless news, I am going to Bangkok again next month. And that will be spectacular! Spectacular! I can't wait. I just want a break from all this malarky and silly business... It's doing my head in. But anyway, sorry to whine my brains out here. I just need to let it all out... Okay, before I say something stupid, I better leave it to that, until then you take care and Ciao!

Comments

I am too late to find your post. Anyway, wishing you have a good trip in Bangkok and Good luck.

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises