Last Night Offshore

I have been downstairs playing snooker with one of my guys and my first friend in Champion Seven, Edwin.

So this is it. My final stay, maybe... I will be staying offshore again in early April, but I think I'll pass on that one. Although I have been whining about how boring being offshore can be, but there have been so many good memories along the way. I have met quite a few number of people and we became friends. I'm not that easy to make friends, because as easy-going that I am, I'm quite a shy guy. I know, I know, don't laugh now, but yes, it takes a while for me to get used to someone.

But after more than eight months offshore. Now, it's back to normal. Office work. Oh there's been a good news, I received an email regarding my transfer and my boss had given me a green light to proceed. I just hope that the job is still vacant. So that made my day actually. I must admit I feel quite emotional leaving Champion Seven. I've grown used to some of the guys and now my lifestyle will change significantly. Although there will be a lot of advantages but then again, it comes with some disadvantages.

Honestly, I have mixed emotions with my new change in life. Going to work and sitting on the desk (well, you know what I mean) in comparison with having a working life that requires you to be onsite. It is different and I think I have to get used to this. I'm afraid. I don't know really why, but I guess, I fear that things won't work out the way I wanted them to be. But I do hope it will. I will try.

So anyway, laughing and joking away with Clarence and Edwin really took my energy away. So I will leave it up to that. Until then. Good bye Champion Seven, I'll be around. Take care and Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises