Crush Boom Bang..

Today, I got to 'talk' to my crush. And damn... all the good ones are taken... LOL... Well, at least I feel much better now, that I have no chance with my crush. It's good that I can move on and stop dreaming a dream that would never happen.

I was quite disappointed I must admit... but sigh! Thats the way the cookie crumble... So anyway, back to the real life... I'm going home soon in about five days. And I have a very busy schedule ahead of me for the weekend. I got to get in touch with a guy who sells Oakley shades and I really wanted them so bad. And I'm meeting at least a couple of prospective land owners for my house. Also, I'm meeting my best friend and meeting a few other friends along the way. I will be day tripping for a couple of days next week and also sometime the next week after that, I will be coming back offshore for about 4 days. So busy busy busy I will be.

I wanted to write something about a reader sent me via a comment that was not published because it was only meant for my own personal viewing. To that reader, I thank you from the deepest and warmest part of my heart. I guess, there are times that blunt force needs to be said so this DU'H part of my brain gets it. The comment wasn't hurtful but it was very pleasant and somewhat inspirational. And one thing that my reader have made me realise. And in the honest truth if I can confide to the rest of my readers, I am sure that I'm not over my ex. Thus the song I've put in my blog. But I'm not stuck in the past. I'm moving on alright, very slowly but surely. All in good timing. I guess I just need a burst of fresh air... and sample the new greener grass, so to speak.

I feel much better, and thank god (alhamdulillah) for this blog. At least someone who have been in the same shoes as mine knows and I feel a little less lonely. Talking it out can be quite therapeutic for the mind as well as for the soul. The air feels a little fresher, the light a little brighter... :) Until then, hope your day or night (depending when you're reading this) is a better one... Take care. Ciao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises