History Repeats Itself...

I've written something about my current love life which at the moment I wanted to stop writing due to personal reasons. So let's talk about something else instead...

Work. I got my appraisal result yesterday and I'm doing average. It pisses me off. And that is why I am not working today, because in all seriousness, I am demotivated and I don't see if I should be showing my face in the office, when what I am doing now is average. I see this as a personal attack on me. I've sacrificed my public holidays, my weekends, my new year, my family time, just to please my boss... and at some point, I sacrificed my own relationship for that... And what did I get... A fucking average score! (A little angry I am....)

So I am thinking that I should stop going offshore soon, and I wanted to transfer to a different department, to my previous department. There's two reason, one is that I felt a personal attack from my bosses and two, I feel stagnant in the same position for the past three years... It is time to leave. (.... logged off...)

I've just had some news about my job from offshore and it is so ironic that this news is conveyed to everyone except me. Again, I feel like people have been talking behind my back. Another stab on my back. But anyway, it seems that I will be going back to the office full time. Again, I didn't hear this from my bosses but from offshore. How silly is that. People offshore knows my future career path? See what I have to go through. It really pisses me off.

So anyway, I know I sound like a freaking whining bastard at the moment. It reminds me of the same backstabbing thing that happened last year. I am seriously thinking of moving out of my department. Anyway, it's doing my head in, so I better leave it to that. Until then, take good care of you 'back', you never know when there's a knife sticking out until it's to late. Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises