A Week Left

I am counting the days left offshore. Sorry for the lack of updates, for obvious reasons, one being there's nothing much to say and secondly, the internet connection supersucks.

(...logged off...)

I'm continuing writing this blog at 2 minutes to 5a.m because I have not been sleeping, I'm having a bad case of diarrhea. I guess using milk into my protein supplement doesn't really works well with my stomach. To compensate this, I had to drink over a litre of carbonated water to settle it. I don't know if it is good or not, but this is what I usually do. I drink any carbonated water to settle down, and indeed it has settle down. I don't feel bloated and my diarrhea has ceased.

There's nothing much to say, I guess, life offshore is pretty routine as it is. There's nothing much to report. There are things that I wanted to write about but for now, I don't think it is a right time to write. It's a little personal and sensitive to certain extent, but for now, I'll leave it as it is. It's got something to do about work.

Okay, I lied, I am feeling a little bloated now... Then again, I have just drunk about more than a liter of carbonated water. And the room is starting to stir... I mean, it's now 5a.m and my roommates are awake and ready to work. Work normally start at 6a.m. And I haven't had a minute of sleep yet... Oh well, I might snooze for a hour. So I will try to take some rest and continue this some other time... Until then, take care folks. Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises