A Quick Getaway

On Saturday, my best friend, Billy and I decided to get away from the normality of life and break away from routine to a quick getaway across the border to the Miri, Sarawak.

It was a great getaway, although it is a little disappointing (of course, we had high hopes, thinking it will be something as close as Bangkok), obviously it wasn't anything like we expected. But nevertheless we had a lot of fun. Evil was summoned and it ended with a calm and peaceful night... We didn't dance, we just watched as our legs slowly succumbed to its ability and we went back to the hotel. It was quite an adventure really, we actually came back to Brunei to send an important document that was left in the car that we were using that night and went back to Miri that same night. It was exhausting, nevertheless fun.

And today, my exhaustion was amplified. We made a dash back from Miri, so that I can be time on my birthday luncheon with my family. Ironically, Billy and I were the first to arrive and we were on time. The rest of the family came half an hour later. It was a great get-together. I enjoyed it... It was a buffet and I'm paying the price for my greed. LOL. I am officially back to square one with my weight management. I asked Billy to drop me off at the restaurant and had food, and he made his own way home. I followed my brother to pick up my car which was left at Billy's and then made a mad dash to another appointment. The appointment was to see a plot of land that I might be interested. It is located in the Ban (pronounced as "Bun" in malay) area, which is prone to flash floods. But the location was nice and private, just the way I like it. But anyway, I'm still thinking about the, the land size was not what I wanted though... I'm still thinking...

So tonight, I'm taking things easy. No hassle. Just hanging out with my brother and his wife. Relaxing. It is a long weekend after all. Until then, take care, Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises