Back from Hiding

Sorry for the short hiatus.  I needed it.  Why?  I have not been well, I had a fever for the last few days, and only today, I'm feeling much better.  I have been sick, bed bound for almost three days.  I wanted to go back home, but that makes not much difference as I will have to drive myself back home, so I didn't want to do that.  I didn't want to break my fasting days, so I've decided to stay put.   Secondly, the internet connection here sucks really really bad.  I kept getting disconnected if not 'the server is not responding', it just puts me off to get online, it's frustrating.

So I'm fine now.  Almost.  So there's nothing much to update.  My roommates were worried, some even told me not to fast.  But hey, I'm almost fine now, I'm still feverish and feeling chilly, but at least no headaches or puking.  So until then, you all, take care, be safe and Adios...

Oh by the way, bon voyage to Aidee, he's left us today, and will be flying back home to KL and he'll be back sometime during Raya...  Have a great trip Dee...  We'll miss you...

I've post edited this blog as I'm sick, and I'm sick of arguing - Fine, I'm a friend ditcher, whatever!  Hope you're happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises