Life is Drama in the Making...

What happened since the last time I wrote this blog?

Actually, from my last post, I wanted to sleep, but I couldn't sleep at all, so I woke up from bed pretty early to run my errands.  First of, was to pay for both of my cars in Gadong, paid for my monthly savings in Bandar, sent my coveralls to stitch embroidery lettering on my coveralls.  I envy some people who had their names embroided on their coveralls, so I decided to do the same.  I got my car to the tyre workshop to realign the tyres.  Soon after that, I went to the laundry mat to sent off my bedding covers plus my sweater for dry cleaning.  Unfortunately they can't get it clean before I go off offshore this weekend.  So I cancelled that.  Went to meet up with Redz to pick up my bed covers that he sent for laundry quite a long time ago.  My bed covers have not been changed for almost 4 MONTHS!!!  That's because I have been away for way to long to change them.  But now it's changed all nice and green.

After a quick stop over at Redz, he reminded me to do my Zakat Fitrah before I go back offshore.  So I've decided to do that.  I went back home to change my bed covers.  And fell asleep for about 20 minutes.  Before that, while I was waiting for my car to get ready at the tyre workshop.  Aliff texted me to get myself at a rendezvous point and wear cara melayu costume for breaking fast.  I thought he was joking, but when he texted me that we are going to Zaty's place, I thought that the breaking of fast will be at some sort of a function.  And I was right.  Unfortunately I didn't have my cara melayu costume with me, I've left them at my brother's place in KB.  So I came to the function with a t-shirt and jeans.  So when I reached the rendezvous point, I meet up with the rest, Aliff and Q, Addy and Diddy, and Zack.  

We drove in two cars, my car and Q's car.  Mid way, I managed to persuade Zack to take his cara melayu top off and company me with only t-shirt on.  He was kind enough to do that for me.  Thanks Zack!  It was fun, to hang out with them.  They were hilarious.  And they love to take pictures.  Pictures with hidden motives!  LOL.  After that, Zaty joined us back to the studio.  They were going to do drama Fuyoo! recording and Zaty invited us to join in and help them finish the recording.  I, however, had a booked session for massage at Zen Spa at 8pm .  But doing a recording sound quite fun and irresistable, so I called up Zen Spa and asked them to change it to the next day.  They gladly obliged and I went along with the rest of the guys.

The recording if done seriously, would be done in a matter of two hours tops.  But it took 5 hours instead.  It was all fun and laughter!!!  It was great.  I forgot how much I missed laughing and having a full blown fun.  Aliff, Zack, Addy and Diddy was absolutely hilarious!  We took many many silly pictures...  To see the pictures, see these link, here, here, here, and here.  I have some pics but I couldn't upload them just yet.  Will post edit this one some other time.  Zaty was the only responsible one that night.  She was worried that the recording didn't finish on time.  But it did!  

What was planned break fast (Sungkai) also included Sahur.  We went to KFC (Kianggeh Food Court) after Addy persuaded us (it didn't take much anyway to persuade us LOL).  By that time, my cheeks was almost cramping, out of laughing and smiling and laughing since the break of fast.  It was actually tiring to be with them, but it was so much fun, I only felt tired when I came home.  I drove home smiling silly to myself.  The main catchphrase of that night was... "Piah Piah..." LOL, wait for it on Drama Fuyoo this Hari Raya...  I played a role, but I don't want to tell, coz, I sound silly!  "Suara Birah!" as they call it.  When I came home at 2.30a.m, I was totally flat out.  I only woke up at 3p.m the next day.  

Today, woke up at 3pm, laid on my bed till 5pm, replying 5 smses, two of them were from the service provider, and a few friends asking my whereabout and Redz asking for his card back.  Refreshed, I went to the living room and watched some TV with Ed, my housemate.  He was watching Astro Ria (Malay Channel), called Lima (Translation: Five).  The story was about a man who just got out of prison, his wife have passed away, and his five children were separated  to different families and living many unfortunate lives.  So the story revolves around this loving father trying to get his children back together again for Hari Raya.  It was quite a touching moving story.  I almost cried in the end.  

Not long, my other housemate, Az, came back from work and we thought about where we are going to break fast.  My housemate suggested we drove to Kiulap as we decide.  When we passed Batu Bersurat, I asked them if there is any place good there.  My housemate remembered TPH, so we went there instead.  As many people would go for buffets at this time of year, places that only offers ala carte didn't get as much customer, thus easy to get seats.  Besides, we were looking for ala carte anyways instead of buffets.  After breaking of fast, I went for my massage.  Oh it was so good.  I wished I can do that everyday!  It was worth it.  Then after that, I went back home and surfed for a while.  My housemate came back, and I was a little hungry, so I went out again to Taurean 'The Arch' by myself.  As I was gagging for teh tarik.  Fortunately, the teh tarik came free with ice cream when you purchase food B$5 above.  It was such a pleasant surprise.  Came home, and here I am...  Pretty boring day today was.

No thoughts of today, I have a few things to say, I'll save it for some other time.  Until then, take care, be safe, be kind, happy fasting, and wishing you in advance.  Selamat Hari Raya AidilFitri (I'm in the mood!) Eid Mubarak!!  Adios!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises