Kellaz is always Wrong!


I must have taken 'the wrong' pill.  Everything, I say or do, is just wrong.  My thoughts?  They're wrong too.  Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Fucking Wrong! Don't ever listen to me.

For the first time in the past days, I have been severely sick and now, I have recovered from my flu, but instead of feeling better, I feel bad, terrible, why?  Because I have been wronged!  

I'm stumped.  I'm stunned!  I'm stuck.

One thing I've learnt is that I can never satisfy no one.  Sometimes people just want more and more from you and then it's your fault.  Sigh!  I give up.  I've tried to be nice, wrong!  I've tried to be good, wrong again!  I've tried, wrong, I try again, wrong, I try harder, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!!  Stupid Kellaz, wrong!  You can't do anything right!

I'm ranting in randomness, thus, you're probably think that I've taken some kind of drugs or something.  I would have explained it, but due to it's sensitivity... I might afraid that I'll be wronged again!

Fade up!  Give up!  I've had this feeling...  oh yeah, with my family.  I've had enough.  I'm tired, emotionally tired, I'm emotionally exhausted.  Emotionally drained.  Emotionally dead!  Seriously.  I don't care anymore...  I don't think there is a need to care anymore.  Care about anything or everything.  Why care, when I know I'm always wrong.  I just want to sit here on my bed and just be emotionless.  Dead.  

It doesn't matter if the wrong doings are the truth or not.  All that matters at the end of the day is that I'm all wrong.  Yaay!!  The World is right!  Stupid Kellaz is always wrong.  Boo Kellaz!!!  Shame on you!!!  You're such a fool!!!  Ignorant and stupid!!  In fact, Kellaz is stupid itself!

I feel bad.  Bad about everything.  Bad for living.  I should have died last year.  I should have.  I'm not worth living.  I'm not a nice person.  Bad people should just die.  It's much better that way.  Good people should live and rule and roam the earth, not scum-bags like me.  Life's better like that.

Some say life is like a wheel.  It is true, sometimes you're on top, sometimes, you down below...  But in my case, I'm down below running over piles of shit.  And oh, the wheel has stopped turning...  So with the piles of shit, I shall stay....  Adios!  

Thanks for making my day!  Great.  Just great!  Thank you so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises