Immersed in my thoughts

Firstly, I apologise for my 'thoughts'.  But it's my blog, my thoughts, if anyone doesn't like it, feel free to exit.  I don't appreciate harsh remarks or feedbacks.

So in a way to redeem myself to my readers, it's diary time!

Today, as previously stated, I've just recovered from my flu.  I feel so much better, Alhamdulillah.  But today, ironically, I didn't fast.  I accidentally broke my fast because I lost control of myself.  I was in a way, 'insulted', and I lost grip of reality and it was too much to bear.  I didn't expect this to happen, as it was merely a misunderstanding of no one's fault, but somehow or rather, it blew out of proportion and in the end, I was 'insulted' sort of...

Enough about that, but I just continued my fast, when it comes to fasting, once you broke your fast and ate as usual, oh, it'll be hard to fast the next day.  But anyhow, I hope my fast didn't break.  I was so angry, it was fortunate that my roommate was around, I was about to throw my laptop to the wall.  When he stopped me and ask me to 'astagafar'.  He didn't ask me why, he just kept me calm and asked me to sleep it off.

Work is as usual.  Nothing much to report.  I will return home on the 19th.   I can't wait to go back onshore and spend a little time with my 'brother', Sulaiman.  We promised to go and play snooker one of these nights, he challenged me for a game or two, he wanted to know how good I am.  A few days ago, I called him up, telling him that I have a gift of playing snooker, and started to blow my own horn, I challenged him for a game.  And I joked that he needs practising before he plays with me.  Apparently, he has his own cue.  Oh-oh, I think I challenged the wrong man.  LOL... Winning or losing, it don't matter to me, it's about quality time together.

Then, I also made plans with Aliff and Q', to break fast together one of these days whilst I'm onshore.  I miss them, I have been gone for so long now, that I don't see much of them anymore.  They're great guys, my ex-DJ Mentor and my fellow ex-DJ Prodigy.  Although, they're much younger than me (needless to say, makes me feel old), I feel at ease with them.  They make me feel (emphasis on the 'feel'), young again...

And I wanted to make up with my two great friends, Sue and Jays (and baby Jay.. he he), I have been turning down their dinner invites, because the timing doesn't seem to be right most of the time.  So, Sue and Jays,  I will make it up to you guys, promise!

So what else is there, I've got plenty of things to do when I go back onshore, most importantly, to run.  I have missed running.  I've been bad at it.  I'm heavily dependent on my iPod, so without it, I'm sort of useless, but more to LAZINESS.  I can't wait for my next trip to KK for my half marathon.  I've learnt that a colleague is joining the half marathon too, so that'll be fun.  And after my marathon, I've booked a massage the next day to the Award Winning Spa, Jari Jari Spa in KK.  I'm dying, yearning for a massage.  The prices are a little steep, but I suppose, at the end of the day, it will be worth it.

I am a little confident, that I could finish my run in two and a half hours.  And I don't think I am in the fitness level as AnakPanyu, as he is an established marathoner.  For me, I'm just a mere novice.  So fingers crossed, insya-allah, I will finish my run in time, by hook or by crook!

Okay there's little left to say, and I need to get some shut eyes.  For tomorrow is another day closer to home.  Until then, take care peeps, be safe, be kind, and Adios!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises