Snook Doggy Dog

I'm addicted to playing snooker.

I have been playing snooker for the past three nights.  Only today I sucked at it, I didn't win, although the last game I played with two trainees, I came second place twice.

There's nothing much to write this time around.  Only about playing snooker and how I wanted to be good at it.  For the last two months I have resisted playing and only stood aside watching people playing, but the last few nights, I played and loving it.  I suppose I have some sort of ability to play snooker.  By saying this, I'm not saying that I'm amazingly good at it, but for a person who had just held a cue, I must say, I'm not that bad at it.  I suppose I just need
 more practice with the balls and cue, techniques and such.  

I told a friend that I might have a gift for it.  Some people have the ability to play music instruments without even learning to play.  They just pick it up and played with it, and before you know it, they could already play current tunes and even composing a song.

One artist that I remembered who picked an electric organ, and could play popular tunes and compose music at a very young age was Gary Barlow.  It's unfortunate that Gary didn't get as popular as Robbie Williams did, bad media was to blame.  But his first solo debut album is such a hit, that even now when you listen to Forever Love is an wonderful song when it first came out.  But even he'd came back with Take That reunion, the group fails to awe listeners
 world wide, it made a big hit in the UK, and that's about it, they won plenty of accolades.  I suppose, Take That's latest album was I must admit a little grown up and a little plain.  Listeners probably was expecting fresh and hip songs from them since they last broke up.  In comparison to the Spice Girls they kept doing good songs, but somehow it all sounded the same.  No variety whatsoever.  

Why am I going on with this?  So anyway, yes, snooker, I'm even contemplating on buying my own cue.  So how about that?  Oh by the way, I found a picture of where I am at the moment, to give you some sort of clue my whereabouts.

The Mighty Champion Seven

One of the platforms is the accommodation quarters.  So that is where I am at now.  It's a huge complex of platform each with its functions.  As for the picture from my camera, I haven't uploaded them in the laptop just yet.  I'm busy (playing snooker, LOL...)  So there...

So anyway, gotta go to bed, oh it's almost time for Sahur, so until then, take care, be safe and Adios peeps...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises