Big Mistake

I should have not agreed to spend Hari Raya AidilFitri offshore.  Although the announcement have not been made yet ( it is 7.07p.m), I felt a great deal of regret not going off to Bangkok at this time of year.  There is a sad feeling about it here offshore, and I know that some of them are trying to hide their sadness.  And I'm bound to hear the Takbir and when ever I listen to it, I tend to be cry.  

I even cried when I watch that drama 'Lima' (translation: 'Five') that I mention in my previous post.  Because in the ending there was a emotional reunion of the family followed by the Takbir.  It makes me feel lost for the thing I've  I don't have, or the things that I don't get to enjoy.  It makes me depressed.  However, it's too late, my back-to-back isn't going to replace me anytime soon, and there isn't going to be any flight tonight.  So I'll just have to suck my feelings inside and just live it up.

The moonsighting had been made just a few seconds ago, no moon.  So that means, no Raya tomorrow, another day of fasting.  Phew, somehow it feels much better now.  By the way, I need to focus on my running now, last night I ran, about 13.2 kms (actually, I didn't run), I walked, as I was a little out of focus with my running.  I ran and walked for 1hr and 45mins.  That have got to be my worst record ever.  I could have ran about 17kms or more with that time span.  I am so disappointed with myself.  So tonight I will try and run again.  Hopefully, I'll do better this time.  I walked last night because it has been a while since I last ran, and I don't want to injure myself with my first run.  Okay, I don't have much to say now, so tomorrow will be the last day of Ramadhan...

Until then, take care, be safe, be kind, happy fasting (for one more day) and Adios!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises