Wakey! Wakey!

Ok, maybe it's obvious that I am licking my wounds, mending my heartache.  And I don't want you to be bored of my sad pathetic story...

So let me divert myself to a new and better thing to tell...  It's Diary Time!

When I came back onshore on Friday Morning, my 'brother' picked me up.  And almost immediately went back to sleep at his house, why?  I was so excited to go back home, that in that very morning, I woke up Sahur, and showered and packed, and waited for the Admin to page my name to standby for my flight.  I didn't sleep at all that night, as my mind was going through the problems and how I was to solve them.  So about 10a.m, I went to sleep, and woke up half hour to breaking of fast.  

That night we shared stories and updates from each other, it was great to hang out with my 'brother'.  I also managed to fix his desktop PC, it was just a simple anti-virus update and the PC  was up and running.  We didn't sleep at all that night, we continued to Sahur, and retired to our respective beds.  But I couldn't sleep at all, until it was 11a.m.  I told my 'brother' to wake me up at 1p.m, and he did, but I went back to sleep again.  When I woke up, it was time to break fast again.  But this time, my "brother's" nephew was having a get-together as it was his son's first birthday.  So we (myself, Sulaiman and wife) all went and the food went down well.  After the occasion, we dropped his wife and kids back home and went out to find a place to play snooker.  We went to a few places and they're all full.  It was frustrating, we gave up and hung out at home instead.  At 1a.m we retired.  Sahur at 3a.m and continued sleeping.  I woke up at about 3p.m, showered and readied myself to finally make the journey back home.

Before arriving back home, I made a quick stop over at KTM Restaurant at Jerudong to book a place for me and Redz.  I missed Redz as it was about 3 weeks that I haven't seen him.  We talked and update stories about the going-ons in our lives.  We went ala carte as we don't want to stuff our face with the food on the buffet table.  So anyway, continuing on our story, when I reached home, I was greeted by my housemates, it was really nice to be back home.  Then not long I left home to break fast with Redz.

We went on our separate ways after that and I stayed home and went online, I was bored, I didn't know what to do, or where to go.  At about 2a.m, I went to buy some Nasi Katok for Sahur, and after Sahur, I felt icky, so I showered, retired to bed, but I couldn't sleep, until 8a.m.  I finally woke up at 5p.m.  I felt like I slept for only an hour!  I was still yawning and sleepy.  But surprise, surprise, Jane texted me!  I miss her!  So I told her that I am onshore, and suggested to break fast together.  Still clueless as where to break our fast, I suggested KTM Restaurant again.  Jane dropped by to pick me up and before we knew it, we were there, ready to break fast.  

Jane was looking for Lampe Berger for her new house.  She knew there was a few places where they sell, replicas of the lamp and was not that expensive.  We finally found a cheap one at SKH at Gadong.  We went round The Mall too.  I saw Redz's sister and her husband, and when I was paying for my new earrings at Lou Anne's, I bummed Redz's brother.  After that, Jane suggested that I join her to her house and have Sahur after that before sending me back home.  I tagged along.  After all that, she sent me home and I joined my housemates for Sahur again.  While we were driving at Kiulap, the tyres made noises.  We thought there was a flat tyre.  But as we found out, there was a huge screw almost puncturing, we stopped to try and pull out the screw and failed, so we decided to end our night there and just went home, but Ed and I continued to find a place to eat.  

When we sat in a nice corner of the restaurant, I talked to Ed about my recent experience, Ed was asking pretty tough questions.  I am well aware that I am the main cause of my own problem, and the pain is self inflicted, but I suppose I tried my best to explain that my decision is nothing but the best thing to do.  He still doesn't get it, but however, he respect my decision to keep myself to myself at this point in time, rather than making things worst.

After Sahur, so here I am, lying on my stomach in the living room at 4a.m typing this quite long post.  So I shall end it here, must catch some zzz, if I am to wake up tomorrow and run my outstanding errands.

Until then, take care, be safe and Adios!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises