Enrique Iglesias - Do You Know (Ping Pong Song)

When I bought my new phone, SonyEricsson C902, I got free music from DeeJay.  But I never had the time or bothered to listen to any of them.  So I went through the list, played this song from Enrique Iglesias.  I know, this is an old song, and yes, I'm a late bloomer, but boy oh boy, do I love listening to it.  

But just in case, a stern warning about this song which can be easily misinterpreted by certain readers by the lyrics of this song, it has nothing whatsoever in the whole wide world connected to my personal life.  I just love this song, because it means something to me.  And most important of all, I love the song...  If anybody do not like the contents of this blog, by all means, exit...



So anyway, will update more, as I'm dying for a ciggy.  Be right back. Until then, take care, be safe, be kind and Adios...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises